PDA

View Full Version : Pennfield feeds-buy 1, get 1 FREE Promo!

briddygirl
Sep. 13, 2009, 10:10 AM
I was just up @ Loudoun Mills in Hamilton, VA and Pennfield has a 2 for 1 special!!!! buy 1 pennfield feed, get 1 FREE......there is a max. you can purchase/get free....I think it is max of 5....BUT then you get 5 for FREE! I wish that my horse ate Pennfield....I use Ultium, Purina.....I'm almost tempted to switch to save some $$$. I think this promo is good through September......

gottagrey
Sep. 13, 2009, 11:49 AM
Our barn used to use Ultium, switched to Pennfields - horses are now on Fibergize feed (or something like that) good stuff our horses look fabulous - actually some are a little too chubby... but its the grass

M. O'Connor
Sep. 13, 2009, 12:00 PM
It's all great stuff, formulated by KER nutritionists, so based on the latest science. While I have one horse on the specialty feed, ReLeve, I've taken advantage of this promotion myself to try some of the Pennfields mixes I might not have otherwise used. I'm loving them.

Arado*TB
Sep. 13, 2009, 12:16 PM
I've made the switch and while I have to travel a few extra miles to get it,I'm loving the results thus far.

greyshowjumper
Sep. 13, 2009, 01:44 PM
Using Fibergized too. Horses look great, especially 18 yr. arabian that has not topline. I just hope that after the sale ends in October that they don't jack the price up like most suppliers do.

bparise
Sep. 15, 2009, 08:56 AM
Hello to All,

I am the marketing coordinator for Pennfield Equine Feed Technologies. The reason for the promotion is because our supplier gave us an exceptional price on our beet pulp. In return we offered our 5 beet pulp based formulas at buy 1 get 1 free to share the love with our customer.

The regualer price of those 5 formulas should not change after the promotion. However, Pennfield does not always have control over what a dealer charges for our product.

If anyone at anytime questions our products or their prices please do not hesitate to contact me directly, bparise@pennfield.com.

Enjoy the promotion! It runs until October 17th! Then keep your eyes open because Pennfield's promotions have just begun.

Kind regards,
Beth Ann