PDA

View Full Version : N. ILLINOIS / SE. WISCONSIN - Tell me what you know...

Jumper Breeder
Sep. 12, 2009, 10:57 AM
We are going to be leasing a place until we find the perfect place, but are going to be relocating 8 horses in the next month or two. Since I am a rider & breeder (jumpers) I am looking for a young horse trainer, somewhere I can haul into for lessons, good local vet, hay, etc...We will probably be very close to Lake Geneva if that gives you a better idea of area (husband is looking at places right now). I am also interested in networking with others in the area that have young horses since I have a 2009 foal that I will need to wean shortly - would be great if he could go out with some friends!

dags
Sep. 12, 2009, 12:33 PM
PM'd you :)

sixpoundfarm
Sep. 12, 2009, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the area! I am just N. of Lake Geneva. Its a nice area to raise young horses, if you don't mind the winter!!!

PM or contact me privately if you'd like more info and references, I do have a few 09 colties that will be weaned in due time, and probably could sneak another out into the group.

snaffle635
Sep. 12, 2009, 08:52 PM
Sent you a pm.

SOTB
Sep. 14, 2009, 01:32 PM
Where are you moving from? Welcome to the area! If you decide you want to haul to the Libertyville/Lake Forest area I can suggest someone who is good with the young horses.