PDA

View Full Version : Proud mamma brag!!!!

forestergirl99
Sep. 9, 2009, 09:51 PM
Ok. So today in my lesson, my horse and I jumped 3'6. :D:D This was a first for both of us. He's never jumped over 3ft, I've never jumped over 3'3, and I've never jumped him over more than 2'9!!! He was AMAZING!!!! :yes: 4 months ago he hadn't been ridden in a year, and he'd never jumped more than x-rails. He also had some serious confidence issues. He's come sooo far, and I'm soooo proud!!!! Btw, for all you people shopping for horses on a budget, I got him for $2500. Believe people!!! Just believe!! hahaha. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAxBnHc7mLk

Also, don't critique me. As I said. I've never jumped over 3'3, and that was only once like months ago. I've also never really jumped 3ft that much, so yeah. No critiques!! lol

tBHj
Sep. 9, 2009, 10:06 PM
Congrats! Looks like you`re having fun! The slow motion video looks cool.

forestergirl99
Sep. 9, 2009, 10:08 PM
Congrats! Looks like you`re having fun! The slow motion video looks cool.

It was a blast!! haha. I normally get nervous about jumping higher stuff. Even like 3ft, but I wasn't nervous at all on him, which is a good thing cause nervous and forest are not a good combo. :no: hahaha.

LittleGray
Sep. 9, 2009, 11:12 PM
Wow! That's a very tall 3'6"...it looks bigger to me :). Congrats! 3' and over is when it get's really fun!!

TB110
Sep. 10, 2009, 10:18 AM
Your horse is really cute over the higher jumps. He tucks his legs so nicely in the front.

Jack16
Sep. 10, 2009, 10:30 AM
You and your boy look awesome! I'm on my second gray TB. Can't beat em!

SOTB
Sep. 10, 2009, 10:48 AM
He looks cute over the bigger jump and he looks like he is enjoying himself!

forestergirl99
Sep. 10, 2009, 04:13 PM
He looks cute over the bigger jump and he looks like he is enjoying himself!

Thanks! Yeah. he was loving it!!! after some of the jumps he would have a little bucking party. lol. Thank goodness they weren't big bucks though because his normal bucks are huge and super powerful!! haha.