PDA

View Full Version : MD Horse & Pony Show

maybedog
Sep. 8, 2009, 12:43 PM
Does anyone know if the Breeding Division was held? No results are showing on Horse Shows Online. All of the other division results are posted. I mostly wanted to know about the Yearling Colt/Geldings. Thanks.

lauriep
Sep. 8, 2009, 05:30 PM
Yes, it was held. First was Diane Halpin's Pablo colt, second was Drum Roll Please and third was Apenberry Hill. That is all I remember.

YankeeLawyer
Sep. 8, 2009, 06:02 PM
Yes, it was held. First was Diane Halpin's Pablo colt, second was Drum Roll Please and third was Apenberry Hill. That is all I remember.

Was the Pablo yearling also at Warrenton - a dark bay? If so, he is really nice.

lauriep
Sep. 8, 2009, 07:59 PM
Yes, I'm just completely blanking on his name!

maybedog
Sep. 8, 2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks a bunch for the info. Don't know why those results weren't listed. Drum Roll Please was the one I was curious about. He is spectacular.

YankeeLawyer
Sep. 9, 2009, 05:02 AM
Thanks a bunch for the info. Don't know why those results weren't listed. Drum Roll Please was the one I was curious about. He is spectacular.

Super nice boy, by DeLaurentis, I believe.

LaurieP - thanks. I didn't catch that kid's name at Warrenton but thought he was very lovely!

lauriep
Sep. 9, 2009, 07:40 AM
Palomar LL. I just found it.

Showpony
Sep. 9, 2009, 01:01 PM
The breeding results are up now.

tuckerlouie
Sep. 9, 2009, 02:33 PM
Because it was the Zone 3 Championship as well, it took me longer to get them in. They all should be up online now.

maybedog
Sep. 9, 2009, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=YankeeLawyer;4362591]Super nice boy, by DeLaurentis, I believe.

Yes and out of a Feiner Stern mare.

lauriep
Sep. 9, 2009, 06:25 PM
Because it was the Zone 3 Championship as well, it took me longer to get them in. They all should be up online now.

Missing
BYH/reserve and BYP/reserve.

amylmac
Sep. 9, 2009, 06:31 PM
Thank you all for the kind words about my boy Drum Roll Please. He is a super guy! He has had an outstanding first year with Emily Belin handling. We both have a very special bond with this horse. Palomar was BYH and Rolley( Drum Roll Please ) was Res.BYH.

Oldenburg99
Sep. 10, 2009, 03:56 PM
who was the photographer? website?

mestel
Sep. 10, 2009, 05:51 PM
Flyinghorsephotography.net did MHPS - but i have no idea how long it takes them to post photos.

YankeeLawyer
Sep. 10, 2009, 09:03 PM
Thank you all for the kind words about my boy Drum Roll Please. He is a super guy! He has had an outstanding first year with Emily Belin handling. We both have a very special bond with this horse. Palomar was BYH and Rolley( Drum Roll Please ) was Res.BYH.

Congratulations! I really liked him at Warrenton. I was there to watch the filly Emily was handling - Hadley.

suniday
Sep. 13, 2009, 08:03 AM
Flyinghorsephotography.net did MHPS - but i have no idea how long it takes them to post photos.

They told me it would be about 2 weeks to post the show photos.