PDA

View Full Version : 2 Greg Best Clinics in the Seattle area -- still some openings

PNWjumper
Sep. 7, 2009, 08:38 PM
I thought I'd post this for those that are interested. There are two consecutive Greg Best Clinics in the Seattle area this month, and both have a few openings left. The first is at Wildwood Farm on Whidbey Island September Tues-Thurs 22-24. The second is at Donida Farm in Auburn Fri-Sun Sept 25-27. Each session is limited to 3 people and I can't give a high enough recommendation for the value of the clinic.

I take 2 of my horses to every clinic Greg gives in the area and have walked away from every one feeling like my horses and I are both at a higher level of riding than when we walked in. I've ridden with a lot of BNTs over the years and there are only a couple at this point that I'll spend money time and time again for the chance to ride with. Greg is one of them.

The openings are as follow:

Whidbey clinic: (Tues-Thurs - Sept 22-24)
1 opening in 3' - 3'3"

Donida clinic: (Fri, Sat, Sun - Sept 25-27)
1 opening in 4'

2 openings in 3'9"

3 openings in 2'9" - 3' (so could be any level at this point)

I'm riding my horses in the 3'9" and 4' sections in the Donida clinic and I wish I could afford to bring a 3rd! PM me if you'd like more information or you can e-mail the clinic organizer, Michelle Mayo, directly at michelle@mayoinc.net

Late
Sep. 8, 2009, 12:15 AM
wanted to give this thread a bump - Greg is really fantastic! I rode with him for 3 or 4 years in a row when I lived back east, and am sitting here wishing I was up in Seattle now to take advantage of this. If you can, go!!

PNWjumper
Sep. 8, 2009, 01:59 PM
Thanks Late! I totally agree that the man is a genius and the most fun clinician I've ever ridden with.

I'm torn on whether I want this clinic to fill ALL the way up because if it doesn't then I'll take a 3rd horse too. :) It may kill me to try to do that (my fitness not being what it was in my 20s and all), but it sure would be a blast!

PNWjumper
Sep. 14, 2009, 05:59 PM
Bump.

There are still a few openings in the clinic. I think they have a couple of 4' spots (there's now a 2nd 4' division, I think), and a couple of openings at 3'/3'6" (depending on what participants want to do).

PM me for more info.

PNWjumper
Sep. 15, 2009, 02:00 PM
I've gotten a couple of PMs, so I'll bump this one last time. :)