PDA

View Full Version : Will Coleman back in TEXAS for another clinic!

Terrysmom
Sep. 5, 2009, 02:28 PM
:D Will Coleman will be returning to Texas for another clinic! The weather should be terrific. With the season behind you, you should know exactly what issues you want to deal with this winter and this clinic should help you head into the winter on the right foot (hoof)!

This time he will be coming to the Texas Rose Horse Park in Tyler, Texas on November 20-22, 2009. A beautiful facility just about 80 miles outside of Dallas right off of Highway 20. This will be a USEA sanctioned clinic. It is being sponsored by Its All About the Horse, a local tack shop that has just recently expanded to a second location at the Texas Rose Horse Park. :) www.texasrosehorsepark.com

The clinic format is 2hr sessions of small groups (4 maybe 5 horses in a group) and will focus toward stadium jumping with a lot of focus on balance & rhythm. An option is also being offered to have a 45 minute dressage lesson with Will on Friday for an additional fee (discounted if you are signed up for the clinic.) Just your horse, you, and him. :).

As an event rider for over 20 years, I must say I was very impressed with his teaching style and unlimited patience with riders of all levels when I was his jump crew for the clinic he had earlier this year. He was very focused on helping every rider do the most (and the least) to get them in sync with their horses. Everyone left on Sunday with a smile on their face. In my experience, there is no better compliment.

In addition to the clinic, there will be a Combined Test also at Texas Rose Horse Park that weekend. Maybe come in a day early with your horse and audit the clinic, or sign up for a private dressage lesson with Will on Friday and make a weekend out of it.

For more information, please go to the website www.itsallaboutthehorse.com or for more information on Will: www.willcolemanequestrian.com

Terrysmom
Sep. 6, 2009, 09:29 PM
Added bonus! There is also going to be a Combined Test running at the Texas Rose Horse Park that weekend.

Schooling Combined Test &
Dressage Schooling
November 21, 2009

Phone: 903-882-8696 Fax: 903-881-0228
www.texasrosehorsepark.com
Email: info@texasrosehorsepark.com
Mail Entries To:
Texas Rose Horse Park
14078 State Hwy 110N
Tyler, Texas 75704

There is a link on the website noted above to secure the entry form.

So maybe bring the horse a few days early and have a dressage lesson with Will on Friday to "prepare" for the dressage test or come over and audit on Saturday and maybe take your partner for a trail ride-make it a weekend!