PDA

View Full Version : Tyler show this weekend ?

Whitehedge Farm
Sep. 4, 2009, 09:29 PM
Is there a good reason why I cant find the prizelist online? Or am I just too dehydrated and tired!? :)

Just looking for the schedule for tomorrow and when the Derby is!

Thanks!

Tollriffic
Sep. 4, 2009, 09:35 PM
http://texasrosehorsepark.com/pdf_files/Texas_Rose_Classic.pdf

Dana
Sep. 4, 2009, 09:35 PM
Hi Anne! I think this week in Tyler is one of Patrick's shows, so the prizelist should be on Southboundshows.com.

Dana

Monarch
Sep. 5, 2009, 09:55 AM
I believe it starts at 7:30 AM Sun.
M

archieflies
Sep. 5, 2009, 11:49 AM
I believe it starts at 7:30 AM Sun.
M

Anybody know what time the GP is supposed to start today? I'm runnign errand sin Tyler and I want to stop by!!

Monarch
Sep. 5, 2009, 02:14 PM
archieflies I was informed (3rd person) 6:30PM.
M

archieflies
Sep. 5, 2009, 10:34 PM
Well, I didn't end up going. Maybe next weekend. :(

Wizard of Oz's
Sep. 6, 2009, 12:29 PM
yeah the prizelist is on that website. and im pissed because im at college, my barn at home is at the tyler show, and GM is there!

Rosie
Sep. 7, 2009, 05:03 PM
The show was great fun. Even though I ended up only spectating - not riding. :(
Really well attended and some nice horses to watch.

The George Morris clinic was pretty well attended. He was classic George. Loved the TB's - even when they were naughty. A few "blonde" comments. A few "fitness"/weight comments. Mostly just reinforcing the basics of good riding/horsemanship. Heels down. stirrup placement. Hands over withers, not laying on the neck. Get up off their backs, ride forward, etc. etc. Only one exercise that related to releases - a bit surprised by that.

The hunter derby on Sunday morning was won by Peter Pletcher. He rode 5 horses I believe and he won on a bay...can't remember it's name.
There were 25 horses entered. GM was one of the judges. The course looked beautiful.

Tracy Fenney won the Grand Prix on Saturday night. I was in line for a margurita, so missed who she won on. :) Think she rode 3 or 4 - including her regulars - Naboo and S&L Willie.

Anyone here ride in the GM clinic?