PDA

View Full Version : South Seattle Barns??

blujeanbbyqueen
Sep. 4, 2009, 11:56 AM
I just moved to Puyallup, WA a few months ago and could not bring my horse all the way across the country with me. I am looking for somewhere to ride. I commute to Seattle everyday for school, so I would like somewhere I can go that is not to far out of the way between the two. I haven't been competing in a while, but would really like to start again once I get back into shape. Any ideas of good hunter/jumper barns or trainers in the area?

Seal Harbor
Sep. 4, 2009, 12:03 PM
Is there a reason you live in Puyallup and not someplace closer to Seattle? That has to be a long commute every day!

blujeanbbyqueen
Sep. 4, 2009, 12:08 PM
yeah, my boyfriend is in the army and stationed at Ft. Lewis. We did the whole long distance thing while I was in undergrad, but when i moved up here we wanted to live together so we tried to find somewhere close to halfway. I take the train in most days so it isn't to bad.

Seal Harbor
Sep. 4, 2009, 12:34 PM
Brookwood Equestrian Center in Lakewood might be useful to you. I think they have school horses.

http://www.brookwoodequestrian.com/

wanderlust
Sep. 4, 2009, 01:34 PM
Check your PM's.

PNWjumper
Sep. 4, 2009, 06:00 PM
What are you wanting to do? Hunters? Jumpers? A place with school horses? There are lots of options south of Seattle, but it really depends on your focus.