PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Bundeschampionate Videos and Reports

Oldenburghorseweb
Sep. 4, 2009, 09:21 AM
Hi All,
I'm here at the Bundeschampionate - The German National Championships for the Young Horses - and I'm starting to get things up on the Oldenburg website. I have some photos already there, and I'll be getting my video clips up soon.

I also am linking each horse to their class video on Clip My Horse so that you don't have to surf through the German. Go to: www.oldenburghorse.com - News.

On Clip My Horse, if you go to the class, and let the video get past the advertisement you can then place your cursor over the video frame. That will bring up the controls and if you click on the fast forward arrows that will allow you to skip through the rides to get to the one you want to see. Keep moving your cursor to the right as you do this.

The Oldenburg OS gelding, Convinue (Converter x Calvaro Z) was second in the 5 year old qualifiers yesterday with a score of 8.9, and the Oldenburg stallion, Balougold (Balou du Rouet x Sandro) was fourth in the 6 year old qualifiers with a score of 9.0.

The finals should be great!
The ponies start their qualifiers this evening. Keep checking back to stay updated.