PDA

View Full Version : anyone at Presque Isle?

FuManSlew
Sep. 3, 2009, 10:54 PM
Anyone know anything about trainer Burton Sipp? He has a horse I would like to help someone retire to a hunter/jumper career. I'm out west but wanting to know the best way to make contact? I claimed a full brother to this horse out of the No. Calif. Fair circuit this summer.

Thanks,
Carla

Blinkers On
Sep. 3, 2009, 10:57 PM
Isn't there a hread on here about the guy and that he is noooo effing good?

FuManSlew
Sep. 3, 2009, 11:24 PM
I don't know the east coast folks. Heard he was bad and those types usually have no problem throwing them on the trailer compared to letting one buy one cheap. I've always dealt with contacts in California.

spooky01
Sep. 4, 2009, 12:14 PM
I have a good friend at PID, pm me with your # and I'll have it forwarded to him. He may also know the horse, so may be able to offer some insight as to any issues.

Las Olas
Sep. 4, 2009, 08:38 PM
Same here. PM me the horse's name. I should be heading up there soon to run my colt.

Jessi P
Sep. 6, 2009, 07:56 PM
Burton Sipp has a string of horses in the barn next to mine at MNR - it is very possible that horse is stabled here and shipped to PID to race. If you want to PM me the name of the horse I will ask them about it for you - I see them every morning. Or email me Jpizzurro ***comcast***net