PDA

View Full Version : Love my new EWSZ bred horse, do any of you have one to?

Beenthere
Sep. 3, 2009, 07:47 PM
In the winter I bought an amazing mare from EWSZ, canadian warmblood breeders, who also have a farm in Ocala, and I am looking forward to going up next month to pick another. (A few of my friends also bought young stock and they are all amazing with great brains.)

Wondering if any COTH members also have horses bred by this farm. You will know because they have their own farm brand which is a pine tree on the right side of the horse. Please share with me what horses you may have, if they have been successful in the hunter/jumper ring, and what sires so I know what to look for.

Ravencrest_Camp
Sep. 3, 2009, 08:19 PM
In the winter I bought an amazing mare from EWSZ, canadian warmblood breeders, who also have a farm in Ocala, and I am looking forward to going up next month to pick another. (A few of my friends also bought young stock and they are all amazing with great brains.)

Wondering if any COTH members also have horses bred by this farm. You will know because they have their own farm brand which is a pine tree on the right side of the horse. Please share with me what horses you may have, if they have been successful in the hunter/jumper ring, and what sires so I know what to look for.

I had a really nice Oldenburg gelding by Gigilo that was bred by EWSZ back when they were known as Tannanfels. Luckily he escaped having that hideous brand put on his butt. :yes:

Come Shine
Sep. 3, 2009, 09:54 PM
My jumper is by a Rhinelander named Remarkable, who stood at their farm some years ago.

TSWJB
Sep. 29, 2009, 01:43 PM
what was your mares name? i looked at several horses from EWSZ. i put an offer on one, but they didnt accept it and i didnt want to go higher. so i kept looking and found something else. but curious what is your horses name?

RyuEquestrian
Sep. 29, 2009, 01:57 PM
I remember when I was younger, I wanted very badly to do a working student job there as I was very impressed with their program.