PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! Edward Gal Video

sam1979
Sep. 3, 2009, 05:24 PM
Hi all- I'm not a dressage "poster", so you all might have seen this 100 times by now. I did a quick search, didn't see anything, so if this is a repeat so sorry.

I thought it was amazing:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZhtiCqBAGM

Hazelnut
Sep. 3, 2009, 06:30 PM
It is amazing. Always good to view as many times as possible. Thanks!

florida foxhunter
Sep. 3, 2009, 09:04 PM
I'm another "not necessairly dressage" poster, but I am a breeder and am totally in awe of this fantastic horse and rider! Can anyone tell me the horses's history and perhaps breeding??

Carol O
Sep. 3, 2009, 09:22 PM
Thank you, sam1979! I had not see that yet!

Maren
Sep. 3, 2009, 09:33 PM
Florida Foxhunter, here is a pedigree article on Totilas and a lot of the other dressage horses in the UK:

http://www.trakehners-international.com/scene_EuroChamps09.html

Larksmom
Sep. 28, 2009, 06:15 PM
Bumping up the thread. I want to download this video, and even signed onto You tube so that I could. They have the long pesky warning about downloading something property of someone else, and I am wondering if this qualifies as that? If I am able to dl it, do I have permission to do so? This would be strictly for my own viewing, nothing to profit by[ha!]. I tried 3 times unsucessfully to dl it, and my computer is slower than I am so just waiting to watch it is painful. Are there any helpful sugesstions? upgrading my computer is not a possibility at this time:no: If this works out, I will probably be dling a lot of good videos that I have given up hope of ever seeing.

karin o
Sep. 28, 2009, 09:08 PM
You can down load the ( utube video) Amazing Lingh (keyword) and other videos from earlier in their show career as many times as you wish, also from the Videos at www.lingh.nl or www.offieldfarms.com Hope you enjoy them, they are there to be spread around. Pass them on !

Karin

paint hunter
Sep. 30, 2009, 08:59 PM
I have seen this video before and I still get goosebumps every time I see it.

I even bought tickets to the dressage freestyle at the WEG for next year even though I am from hunterdom. Hope I get to see him in person!

Was the music written for him or was it taken from something else?