PDA

View Full Version : Joules Wellies

myalter1
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know where i can order a pair? Mine are worn out and i need a new pair before M&S finals. I tried dover, but they are sold out in my size. (8). Anyone? If i order from Joules directly in the UK, it will take too long. I need them before the 10th.

HELP!

ponymom64
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:41 PM
Beval? or maybe Kocher?

halla
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:49 PM
Rick's usually has some, no idea what sizes. www.saddlesource.com

myalter1
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:50 PM
checked Rick's - none noted on the website :(
Will have to call Beval's
Thanks!

Keep the ideas coming!

GreystoneKC
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:50 PM
Can't help with that, but I love Chooka "wellies", you can try them too. I have the ones on the main page of the site and they're the best! They hold up great!

http://chookaboot.com/

Jo
Aug. 31, 2009, 04:02 PM
I'm sure I'm making myself out to be a total loser by suggesting this, but Target has cute Wellies in a lot of different patterns and sizes.

Hunter Mom
Aug. 31, 2009, 04:08 PM
I'm sure I'm making myself out to be a total loser by suggesting this, but Target has cute Wellies in a lot of different patterns and sizes.

Not at all! The cutest ones at our barn came from TJ Maxx.

2 area stores carried them - you might call them. I know both will ship.

Horse Hardware www.horsehardware.com
CM Tack www.cmtack.com

Samotis
Aug. 31, 2009, 04:11 PM
Joules has a UK website. If you don't mind paying the shipping then they have everything available on the website.

I was just in England and went to one of their stores in Wimbeldon. I got a ton of stuff! I got 2 polos, some jeans, a belt... no wellies though.

Just google Joules clothing and it will come up.

je.suis
Sep. 1, 2009, 09:30 AM
Saratoga Saddlery, Saratoga Spgs, Ny...I bought a pair in May from them

JinxyFish313
Sep. 1, 2009, 09:32 AM
Saratoga Saddlery, Saratoga Spgs, Ny...I bought a pair in May from them

Yep, I was going to suggest this.

WorthTheWait95
Sep. 1, 2009, 09:34 AM

That's where I get mine from! Way, way cheaper and get the job done while being very cute!

myalter1
Sep. 1, 2009, 10:21 AM
thanks! Target's website DOES have lots!! great suggestion! and really reasonably priced too!!!

Jo
Sep. 1, 2009, 10:51 AM
The only thing I should mention is that I had to go down a size in Target Wellies - I normally wear a 9 and purchased an 8. If you read the reviews, I believe most people were in agreement with that as well.

klmck63
Sep. 1, 2009, 11:14 AM
Greenhawk in Canada sells them as well. A little bit closer than the UK!

BAC
Sep. 1, 2009, 11:45 AM
Manhattan Saddlery used to have them, but call, their website is seldom updated. Also try Farmhouse Tack.

Elementgrl2
Sep. 1, 2009, 12:02 PM
Foxcreek in boulder, CO and Sporthorse saddlery in new hudson, mi & equus now in lewis center, ohio. They all carry the wellies

Keepthepeace
Sep. 1, 2009, 02:31 PM
Does anyone know where i can order a pair? Mine are worn out and i need a new pair before M&S finals. I tried dover, but they are sold out in my size. (8). Anyone? If i order from Joules directly in the UK, it will take too long. I need them before the 10th.

HELP!

www.greenhawk.ca If you don't find them on the website, just call head office. They have them! I saw them at Palgrave in their Tack Trailer on Friday and Sunday. They have the wellies and the short booties as well. They are also at the Stouffville location.

superpony123
Sep. 1, 2009, 03:08 PM
Just buy them at HITS. TONS of vendors sell the joules wellies. And they'll be there.

Try calling Beval.

myalter1
Sep. 1, 2009, 03:12 PM
i might just buy them at HITS. I got a pair (not wellies, another brand) at Garden State this year and by June, they had split and had big holes in them. Obviously, they were on the shelf a while and the rubber had dried out (hence, the splitting.) boy was i mad. However, dear old mom had bought them, so at least i wasn't out the $80!. LOL