PDA

View Full Version : STABLE COLORS ??

OAK
Aug. 30, 2009, 04:36 PM
What ae your barns show colors? Ours was Maroon and White.
What I real need to know is what the Barn colors of BELCORT FARMS, when they were showing. Does anyone know. That is Walter J. Lee's barn

Princess Lauren
Aug. 30, 2009, 08:32 PM
Belcourt Farm? I think they may have been black and tan, but it's been a while since I've lived in Charlottesville.

superpony123
Aug. 30, 2009, 09:03 PM
Our barn's colors are SUPER original: hunter, white, and navy ;)

I swear, when i have my own barn one day, our colors are going to be gold and royal purple. You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. ;) :D

Horseymama
Aug. 30, 2009, 09:10 PM
Mine are red (true red), tan and white. I love red. My barn and arena are red, too. Hunter, navy and white do get a little boring. I know it's traditional, but still, yawn.

There is a girl who has a barn near us who has the colors hot pink, black and white. Her tack trunks are hot pink and curtains are black with hot pink piping! I've known her since she was a kid and she has always been crazy for pink. I think it's great and totally suits her!

huntergirl007
Aug. 30, 2009, 09:50 PM
I have a gray gelding, so he looks great in black, white and burgundy! :D

I really like black and tan. Or navy blue and white....or hunter green and white, haha! I'm all for tradition :) although I love the purple idea!!

theroanypony
Aug. 30, 2009, 09:52 PM
My barn's colors are hunter and yellow.

I personally use and love burgundy, white and black. I think it looks classy and a little more original than the oh-so-overused navy and hunter.

Trevelyan96
Aug. 30, 2009, 09:55 PM
I think I'd like to do mine in Hunter, Black and White. Green has always been my favorite color, so its not much to do with tradition for me.

If I could find it, I'd rather have Olive Green than hunter. It looks fantastic on my two redheads!

RyuEquestrian
Aug. 30, 2009, 10:19 PM
Since we mainly have jumpers, I wanted something that really popped. I also wanted colors that I didn't have to always get custom made things in, so we went with Black, Grey with Red piping. Our custom stuff really pops, but if it's not custom, it's pretty easy to find black with grey. It doesn't get dirty, however in the Florida sun, most of our things like scrims and anti-sweats have a grey body with black, to reflect the sun.

spmoonie
Aug. 30, 2009, 10:33 PM
My stuff for my guy is hunter green, navy, and grey. Boring, I know, but you can find anything in hunter green! If I had my own barn, my colors would be grey, black, and maybe bright blue, or any other bright color! :D

showponies
Aug. 30, 2009, 11:51 PM
WE are choclate brown and light blue...And because we are Snow Mountain Farm..As many snow flakes as possiable.......Something different:)

EquitationRider
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:42 PM
The place were i ride, the colors are Black, Red, and White. It looks really good together!

I also know of some barns whose colors are navy and gold and i think it looks nice.

GreystoneKC
Aug. 31, 2009, 03:54 PM
My barn is black, silver, and celedon green. I like being a little original and it's all lovely together. It's also common enough that we can get away with black/grey for non-custom things and sometimes we come across mint green that works too.

I'm so envious of the trainer with black and hot pink... I would love that. :)

Ponyaddict
Aug. 31, 2009, 05:55 PM
There colors are/were Dark green with a light green trim

*jumper*
Aug. 31, 2009, 10:36 PM
Black, royal blue, light blue. My favorites :)