PDA

View Full Version : MD/PA TB breeders, help, what's his breeding??? Shot in the dark!

HollBear
Aug. 23, 2009, 10:48 PM
This is a total shot in the dark...
My now 17 year old TB is great and I don't know anything about his breeding. I know he came from MD/DE or PA (born 17 years ago). He's a big chestnut boy with a blaze. He's a beefy build at 16.3.
He does have a scar on his left front knee from what looks to have been a pretty nasty cut but not major injury. He's NOT tatooed. I've had him since he was 5. And when I got him he was just broke (supposedly) and he came through Vince Dugan.
I would love to find out his breeding! Sound familiar to anyone?

caffeinated
Aug. 24, 2009, 09:37 AM
If he's not tattooed and you don't have his papers or a JC registered name, I'm afraid there's no way to know.

Perhaps you could go back through the chain of ownership to find out his name. If he came through Vince Dugan maybe that's the place to start.

kcmel
Aug. 25, 2009, 09:18 PM
Well, with all the horses that pass through Dugan's barn, I doubt that they would remember him. But good luck.

HollBear
Aug. 26, 2009, 11:11 AM
thanks, I tried that avenue and you're right too many horses pass through there. It was worth a try! He's such a great boy.

workinggirl
Aug. 28, 2009, 07:05 AM
Does Vince Dugan have a website? What is the farm's name? I want info on their show schedule. thanks.