PDA

View Full Version : Region 1, who would you like to see, clinic?

JRG
Aug. 21, 2009, 09:12 PM
A friend of mine, sent me an email in regards to holding another clinic this fall.

She asked me who I would like to ride/audit in dressage, and I have one or two I would like to ride for but I thought I would bring it to my coth peeps.

So, lets have it. Realisticly who would you like to come to Eastern PA? Ride or audit, who would you like to see?

One of my wants..Linda Zang.

ToN Farm
Aug. 21, 2009, 10:47 PM
Conrad Schumacher! Please if you get him, sign me up.

CapitolDesign
Aug. 22, 2009, 05:45 PM
Lendon Gray would be great. She taught at the USDF Instructor's Workshop and was very helpful to all who were involved.

JMurray
Aug. 22, 2009, 06:01 PM
I vote Lendon Gray too.

Carol O
Aug. 22, 2009, 06:06 PM
I am not from region 1, but I cliniced with Anne Gribbons, and she was great.

papony
Aug. 22, 2009, 07:47 PM
Michael Barisone is a terrific clinician and unless you hold the clinic during the florida season, you wont have to pay for plane fare since he lives in nj.

Susie Dutta has a lot to offer anyone from lower levels through GP. She is patient, very clear, can explain new concepts well and also great at helping polish a performance for the show ring

Shannon Dueck, or Mikala Gunderson - both from Florida would also be a great choice

JRG
Aug. 23, 2009, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the ideas, I will pass them along. When holding a clinic you want to make sure it gets filled....so if there are any more place them here.

le_dressage
Dec. 15, 2009, 07:26 PM
I would recommend Linda Konigesberg. She is wonderful and I think she sometimes falls under the radar.

ctab
Dec. 15, 2009, 07:34 PM
Actually someone here on LI is trying to organize a clinic with him on LI sometime this coming year.

http://www.classical-equitation.com/

I rode with him many years ago for a short 9 months or so. It was wonderful. Very educational. He also translates equestrian books.

"NSAE offers publications of Craig's writing, works by the staff here, and photocopies (with the publisher's permission) of rare and out of print books for the serious riding student interested in studying further."

If anyone is interested, please let me know as there are several people, including myself, who would be interested in doing a clinic with him on LI.

Reddfox
Dec. 15, 2009, 09:42 PM
I'll cast a vote for Lendon Gray as well! Please let us know if anything is set up!! Do we have to hold a certain membership to be a part?? There aren't all that many higher profile clinicians coming to eastern Pa!

Knights Mom
Dec. 15, 2009, 10:19 PM
Walter Zettl.

JMurray
Dec. 17, 2009, 08:43 PM
Kathy Connelly