PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info for Trainer @ Hoosier

Spotted Pony
Aug. 20, 2009, 12:47 PM
I'm looking to contact Rafael Flores if anyone can help.

He has a filly running - last night she was badly beaten for $5000. I am the breeder and would like to let him know that she has a home to return to.

Thanks.

Spotted Pony
Sep. 4, 2009, 09:50 PM
Anyone know this trainer? The phone # I got from the racing office is not correct.

Thanks.

DressageGeek "Ribbon Ho"
Sep. 5, 2009, 03:22 AM
I'm looking to contact Rafael Flores if anyone can help.

He has a filly running - last night she was badly beaten for $5000. I am the breeder and would like to let him know that she has a home to return to.

Thanks.

Your post is a wonderful demonstration that there is much good in racing. Thank you!!

Las Olas
Sep. 5, 2009, 01:44 PM
The phone # I got from the racing office is not correct.

That's a bit odd. I would call them and ask again. If the guy runs there, they should have the correct number.

Spotted Pony
Sep. 5, 2009, 07:17 PM
I did call again to make sure that I had written the number down correctly - get a lady who has no idea what I'm talking about.

I've also called the stable gate to ask that they deliver a message to him but didn't get a good feeling that it would actually happen.

DressageGeek - it may end up being my downfall but every horse I have ever bred - and most clients horses also are welcome back to my farm, I have two here right now and another on it's way from NY that will eventually find different careers as they are young and sound, but even those that are old and crippled can retire to the warm ,sunny pastures in FL.

LAZ
Sep. 5, 2009, 08:33 PM
I'll forward this thread to a friend of mine that runs the adoption program out of Hoosier.

friendsofferdinand
Sep. 5, 2009, 10:24 PM
Spotted Pony,

Please send me your contact info (charliedane0603@yahoo.com). I'll have your message delivered.

Sara
Friends of Ferdinand

DressageGeek "Ribbon Ho"
Sep. 5, 2009, 11:00 PM
DressageGeek - it may end up being my downfall but every horse I have ever bred - and most clients horses also are welcome back to my farm, I have two here right now and another on it's way from NY that will eventually find different careers as they are young and sound, but even those that are old and crippled can retire to the warm ,sunny pastures in FL.

I hope this isn't your downfall! And I hope that your horses flourish on the track and elsewhere!