PDA

View Full Version : Thanks-A-Lot farm in Illinois?

RegentLion
Aug. 19, 2009, 04:17 PM
Just wondering if anyone has any experience dealing with this farm and the trainers/family associated with it. Thanks!

Kimberlee
Aug. 19, 2009, 05:05 PM
Is this real?

Seems like an interesting choice of name if true.

RegentLion
Aug. 19, 2009, 05:39 PM
As far as I can tell it is real... :)

Woodland
Aug. 19, 2009, 05:50 PM
I have been there, they seem to be honest dedicated horse people. They always have a lot of horses for sale.

MistyBlue
Aug. 19, 2009, 05:54 PM
LOL, I like that name. It's original and funny.
I'm not in that area though, so have never heard of it.

RegentLion
Aug. 19, 2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks Woodland! I'm debating on emailing on one of the sale horses on their website, and wanted to know if they were honest/reputable before I wasted everyone's time!:lol:

sublimequine
Aug. 19, 2009, 06:38 PM
Yep, they're real. And from what I've heard they're honest too. :)

MistyBlue
Aug. 19, 2009, 06:47 PM
They have some cute ones...just checked out their website. Of course I'm a sucker for ponies and they have a lot of ponies. :D

AW
Aug. 19, 2009, 10:53 PM
OP check your PMs!

2LaZ2race
Aug. 19, 2009, 10:55 PM
Is this real?

Seems like an interesting choice of name if true.

it sounded snotty to me at first.. like a sarcastic Thanks a lot... :lol:

Trrr-ot
Aug. 20, 2009, 09:53 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any experience dealing with this farm and the trainers/family associated with it. Thanks!

yes, Yes! Not snotty at all. I bought a beautifully trained four year old gelding from them last year. They are terrific. Not fancy-shmancy, but dead honest. PM me for more info.

roki143
Aug. 20, 2009, 10:23 AM
Kind of funny that this thread started now. I used to show against the girls way back in the day and had just asked a mutual friend how they were doing and was informed of their farm. From what I remember, they were hard workers - weren't about the glitz and glam at all, but sat on some nice horse flesh. I would assume those traits are still running strong.

Joie
Aug. 30, 2009, 02:43 PM
I have dealt with them personally, and know several others who have too. No complaints, here.

cuonxc
Aug. 31, 2009, 08:22 AM
I have dealt with them several times -and had very good experiences. Agree with other -no glitz and glam but down to earth hard workers.

Ransom's Rider
Sep. 18, 2009, 02:13 PM
I also have dealt with them and have nothing but good things to say! Dead honest people, hard worker, nice horses and they are realistically priced.

Ps. the name comes from their initials...

T - Mom? But I forgot her name...
H - Heidi
A - Alyssa
N - Nicolas
K - Katrina
S - Schmitt

Woodland
Sep. 18, 2009, 03:43 PM
I also have dealt with them and have nothing but good things to say! Dead honest people, hard worker, nice horses and they are realistically priced.

Ps. the name comes from their initials...

T - Mom? But I forgot her name...
H - Heidi
A - Alyssa
N - Nicolas
K - Katrina
S - Schmitt

That is cute!