PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Research Please?!

WldnHrseCrzy03
Aug. 16, 2009, 10:29 PM
I just bought a horse :D and would love to know his racing history. I know basic info but would like to know the race-by-race breakdown and who trained him, etc.

His name is Rising Sensation. He is dark bay/brown and was foaled on Jan 26th, 1997 in WI. I know he had 13 starts but that is all the info I get from the Jockey Club's "free" research.

His tattoo is: A00968

Anyone willing to help me out?

Thank you SO MUCH in advance!!

(E-mail is: sierenrita@yahoo.com)

Redwonderful
Aug. 16, 2009, 10:36 PM
I have looked up a few of the TBs that I have gotten off the track through www.equineline.com . You will have to sign up for an account and it costs a few bucks to look up, but for me I have always found it worth it to know their info, even if it is just for fun. They also have different reports offered for free each month. Good luck!

spooky01
Aug. 17, 2009, 12:11 PM
do you have a fax #? I can fax his pp's to you.

spooky01
Aug. 17, 2009, 01:02 PM
His pp page is interesting (well to me anyway, as I have never seen a pp with unrecognized races on it) he actually ran 25 times, 13 of them were unrecognized. (I know the math doesn't add up, but I counted the total # of races and the unrecognized ones and I keep getting the same figures.) Anybody know where Bcf and Ftp are? Those are the bush tracks he ran at. His trainer had a strange sense of where the horse should run, lots of NW/3L when he never broke his maiden, open races, nw 1/y+--the turf 3 times, he obviously hated the turf---he ran him long and short, when the only times he was remotely close was short. My head is spinning just looking at his pp's

Beaver Breeze
Aug. 17, 2009, 02:54 PM
Brown County Fair and Fort Pierre.

WldnHrseCrzy03
Aug. 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
Wow, interesting. Makes me really want to see them now! What makes a trainer race a horse at bush tracks? Is it just because the horse was no good at racing?

Spooky01 - I will PM you my fax number.