PDA

View Full Version : Need leather/elastic side reins

msj
Aug. 14, 2009, 10:26 PM
The title says it all. I need to find reasonably priced leather and elastic side reins. I've checked Dover and Schneider's as those are the only current catalogs I have that would carry them.

I think Dover's were ~$55 and Schneider's were $45.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance. :)

redsky
Aug. 15, 2009, 12:47 AM
I think I saw them at Smartpak for about $45.

feaky
Aug. 15, 2009, 01:25 AM
I found some on horseloverz.com for $25. If you search on google you can usually find a coupon code for them too.

Here's the link for the ones i found: http://www.horseloverz.com/Performers-1st-Choice-Leather-with-Elastic-End-Side-Reins-pr-292927.html

msj
Aug. 15, 2009, 09:55 AM
I found some on horseloverz.com for $25. If you search on google you can usually find a coupon code for them too.

Here's the link for the ones i found: http://www.horseloverz.com/Performers-1st-Choice-Leather-with-Elastic-End-Side-Reins-pr-292927.html

feaky, those look good. I'll give them a try. :) Thanks very much. :) :) :)

Puddin Pie
Aug. 16, 2009, 05:40 PM
you can also check Schneiders: sstack. com . If your total is $50.00 or over, coupon code K usually takes off 10.00.

msj
Aug. 16, 2009, 06:56 PM
Schneider's ran ~45.00 and I don't have anything else to order from them. But thanks anyway. :)

Invite
Aug. 16, 2009, 06:58 PM
I don't recall what I paid, but I got some BEAUTIFUL and sturdy leather with elastic side reins. They were pricier then the other ones mentioned, but these babies are built to last!!! They are the nicest side reins I've ever owned. They were worth every penny. Check out Bit of Britain.

msj
Aug. 16, 2009, 10:56 PM
I don't recall what I paid, but I got some BEAUTIFUL and sturdy leather with elastic side reins. They were pricier then the other ones mentioned, but these babies are built to last!!! They are the nicest side reins I've ever owned. They were worth every penny. Check out Bit of Britain.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give them a shot. :)