PDA

View Full Version : George Williams clinic in michigan

blackhorse6
Aug. 14, 2009, 08:11 AM
Just a note to all of you who may get a chance to ride or audit a George Williams clinic in the future... We attended a clinic this week in upper Michigan.. I can't say enough about the teaching and riding ability of George.. I have been to many clinics but never have found a clincian that was so positive and clear in his/her instruction. George rode several horses and it was like watching poetry in motion..a picture of grace and beauty. Every horse and rider improved and left the ring smiling(at least the rider's were smiling:winkgrin: We are all so fortunate to have Mr. Williams remaining in Ohio:yes:

egontoast
Aug. 14, 2009, 11:31 AM
Do you have a link for the current website for him?

blackhorse6
Aug. 14, 2009, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry.. All I have is his e-mail georowms@aol.com and also the farm of Elizabeth Juliano(who he is now training) Havensafefarm@aol.com.. I am not so sure George has a website at the moment.. He is currently looking to start his own training facility near Ms. Juliano's farm.. I am sure once he is settled and has his own place, a website will be established.. ;)

dressagemom
Aug. 15, 2009, 09:52 AM
The clinic was took place at Southview Farm located in Mount Morris. The farm is about 10 -15 minutes east of I-75. It is more in the middle of the eastside of MI. GW teaching was indeed excellent. All of the horses and riders no matter what level or stage of training improved and added knowledge to the training base. The next clinic is scheduled to be held in mid-October. Definitely worth attending even as an auditor.

AndalusianMom
Aug. 15, 2009, 07:38 PM
Please post when the October clinic will take place. I'm sure there are many who are interested, whether to ride or to audit.

foxhavens
Sep. 15, 2009, 10:35 PM
I just happened upon your thread about clinics with George Williams. My trainer is his sister Jenny Williams of Furnace Brook Farm in New Ipswich NH
The clinic is there in October at her lovely farm. The address is Appleton Road.
The phone number is 603-878-2498 for specific times/dates.
Stephanie Young

honeylips
Sep. 15, 2009, 11:36 PM
we just finished another SUPER 3 day clinic with George here in the San Fran area. Terrific teaching and great riders - everyone LOVES working with George!
Clinic was sold out as soon as it was booked and we still had a waiting list!
We will have him back again April 23-25 , 2010