PDA

View Full Version : Jeanne McDonald Clinic - Michigan

specialops
Aug. 11, 2009, 09:21 PM
We are having a Jeanne McDonald (FEI “I”judge and USEF “S” Judge) clinic at our barn in South Rockwood, MI on August 29 and 30th. We currently have 2 spaces available for anyone interested (or please pass on to anyone you think is interested).

We thought it would be a helpful weekend to have her before Regionals as well as season end shows. If anyone is interested, please pm me and I will give you details. Love the comments we get from Jeanne at the shows. They are always very useful.

I checked the rules on the board and it looks like its ok to mention this?

Thanks!

mickeydoodle
Aug. 11, 2009, 10:04 PM
Michigan is too far for me, but Jeanne is a wonderful person and horsewoman. I have known her for years and she is exceptional! I would encourage anyone in your area to ride with her!

specialops
Aug. 12, 2009, 08:19 PM
That is the impression we got too. This will be our first clinic with her. Hoping to get at least one more rider. Should be a fun weekend. We are doing nice lunches, etc. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the info!

Riva
Aug. 13, 2009, 08:38 AM
Jeanne is fantastic! You will be very happy. :)

Classical DQ
Aug. 13, 2009, 10:14 AM
If you can ride with her, take advantage of it!! She is the breeder of my boy and he is fabulous!!!!! Jeanne is lots of fun and LOVES her horses. If you can audit....be there!!!!!!!

springmoon
Aug. 13, 2009, 10:18 AM
Good Morning from Beulah MI,
I am new here and I would like to know where the farm is located in S. Rockwood. Can you let me know? Thanks.

specialops
Aug. 13, 2009, 12:01 PM
Springmoon...just emailed you.

Thanks for all the info...we are really looking forward to it. Should be lots of fun.

specialops
Aug. 30, 2009, 08:09 PM
We had our clinic this weekend and it was excellent. We plan on having Jeanne again hopefully late October or November. I will add myself to the list of people who recommend her. Jeanne's enthusiasm and wealth of knowledge made this a fun learning experience. Fun at the same time as learning is always a good combination.