PDA

View Full Version : 6:00pm/PT-LIVE Coverage of Menlo Charity Horse Show

equestrianlife.com
Aug. 7, 2009, 02:57 PM
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that EquestrianLife will be covering LIVE tonight at 6:00PM/Pacific Time the Audi & Audi of America Ryman Memorial Speed Class at the Menlo Charity Horse Show. Hope you can tune in to watch and please leave us feedback so we can continue to improve our LIVE coverage so you feel like you are right there at the show!

www.equestrianlife.com/menlo

Friday, August 7 6pm/PT Audi & Audi of America Ryman Memorial Speed Class

equestrianlife.com
Aug. 8, 2009, 05:43 PM
Watch LIVE Internet coverage of the $40,000 Grand Prix from the Menlo Charity Horse Show TONIGHT at 6:00pm/PT. www.equestrianlife.com/menlo

Sunny Side Up
Aug. 8, 2009, 07:29 PM
Thanks for posting! I'll be sure to watch that! Menlo seems like such a fun show..I wish I could've gone. Maybe next year!

ChunkyChestnut
Aug. 8, 2009, 08:25 PM
Ohlala I will be watching! :) Thanks for the post! Do you know if they have the video coverage from last night still available?

indygirl2560
Aug. 8, 2009, 09:13 PM
nvm it works after all!

equestrianlife.com
Aug. 9, 2009, 01:47 AM
Please let us know what you thought! We have started live coverage of events after a lot of feedback that people want to be able to participate in live events, whether that be in person or via their computers. We know we have a lot to learn and gt better at and your feedback will help us tremendously as we try to refine the live coverage we bring to you. Thanks in advance for your comments! Give us the
"what you did well" and the "what could have been better" ... thx!!

Sunny Side Up
Aug. 9, 2009, 01:56 AM
Please let us know what you thought! We have started live coverage of events after a lot of feedback that people want to be able to participate in live events, whether that be in person or via their computers. We know we have a lot to learn and gt better at and your feedback will help us tremendously as we try to refine the live coverage we bring to you. Thanks in advance for your comments! Give us the
"what you did well" and the "what could have been better" ... thx!!
I watched it! Menlo seems great! Hopefully next year I can at least watch..

What you did well: I was really glad to be able to watch it from my computer (espcially since it wasn't a huge event)! I thought the commentary was great and enjoyed that.
What You Could Have Done Better: I don't know about how well you can fix the quality of the video (since it's live), but the quality was sorta hard to watch. Also, (for my computer at least) it was hard to hear it some of the time..it was kind of noisy in the background.

I really look forward to more of these, and hope you can continue doing them! Always remember to post the link here :cool: