PDA

View Full Version : kingsland apparel

jkr5304
Aug. 7, 2009, 12:46 PM
hi all! does anyone know how the sizing runs on kingsland apparel, both the ladies' items and unisex? are they true to size, bit small, bit large? i'm particularly eyeing the down vest, summer jackets, and the show shirts.

thanks a ton!

Bearhunter
Aug. 7, 2009, 04:13 PM
I think they run on the small side.

jkr5304
Aug. 7, 2009, 04:37 PM
thanks! so if i normally wear an M in women's clothing (US6 on the bottom, US6/8 on top), do you reckon i should go with say, an S, in the unisex sizes? and an M in ladies'?

Tex Mex
Aug. 7, 2009, 06:21 PM
kingsland has the weirdest sizing. Some stuff is really small on me, other items are huge. It is never consistent. Aside from that, the fabric is so cheap. I have a vest that I like but everything else I've bought is not worth the money.

Bearhunter
Aug. 7, 2009, 08:26 PM
It's hard to say. I have one shirt and bought fairly true to size (I am a small-med. and I got the med) but the breeches ran tiny so I went up a size.

I LOVE my breeches and actually show in them. They are such nice quality (think Pikeur) and are just too nice for me to school in.

neutral milk hotel
Aug. 8, 2009, 02:32 AM
Things run very small! The x-smalls that they have at horse shows look like they are made for 8 year olds. Cute stuff though