PDA

View Full Version : Breeches Spinoff** Short Length

ERollison
Aug. 7, 2009, 09:33 AM
Who makes the best show breeches for us on the shorter side? I have 1 pair of short length breeches and LOVE them but they are showing their age. I'd like to get a new pair, but what brand? TIA

Moocow
Aug. 7, 2009, 10:15 AM
I have super short legs and the even though I would love to be able to fit into Pikeurs, Kingsland or even TSs, the only ones I've been able to get a proper fit in is Ariat kids breeches! :( At least they're a heck of a lot cheaper! ;)

ERollison
Aug. 7, 2009, 02:24 PM
Ahh I havn't even thought about trying kids breeches! Good idea. I will have to try that.

Across Sicily
Aug. 7, 2009, 04:41 PM
I'm not short (quite the opposite) but Ariat Brittanys come in very short. They hit my leg about mid-calf length which I actually really really like. Makes them a heck of a lot easier to get off :)

SarahandSam
Aug. 7, 2009, 05:53 PM
I am very short and most 22 or 24 breeches still have to be rolled up on me. I know TS makes a short size but haven't tried them before because I like cheap. (: I actually also usually go with kids' breeches... usually just the right length, and again, cheaper. Though you can usually only find them in tan, khaki or crazy child pink/purple/etc., and I feel like a bit of a dork being 27 and having the metal tag on my breeches say "USPC." Though on the positive side, if I ever want neon pink ponies scampering across my arse, I have plenty of choices!

HunterObsession
Aug. 7, 2009, 06:00 PM
Tailored Sportsman are the only short breeches that are short enough for me. I love them! THe only problem is they are hard to find :(

ERollison
Aug. 7, 2009, 07:07 PM
Unfortunately TS don't fit me right, never really have in my 27 years. :( I have waist but no butt :lol: That Ariats fit me pretty good just too long. I like my breeches on the shorter side. I am not sure if I could fit in kids breeches, unless I found "chunky kid" breeches. I wear a 28/30 R in everything. UGH. So annoying!

Come Shine
Aug. 7, 2009, 07:21 PM
I love my Elation breeches. Perfect length, good quality and great price.