PDA

View Full Version : Transfering schools..looking for trainer in the AL, SC or Savannah area

benedev
Aug. 6, 2009, 03:57 PM
I am looking to transfer schools in the spring and am entertaining a few universities. I am looking for a trainer for my grand prix horse. I am currently doing him the low juniors and would like someone who would be able to help maintain him. I am looking at University of Alabama, SCAD in Savannah and USC in Aiken. Details on Andy Kocher or Daniel Geitner? Thanks!

juniormom
Aug. 6, 2009, 09:53 PM
Daniel Geitner is wonderful in Aiken!! He is easy to get along with, is a great rider in both the hunters and the jumpers, and has people of all ages riding with him. He is very "soft and easy" with the horses. :) Anywhere you go, visit some shows and "see things in action." That is probably the best way to get a good idea as to whether or not you like what you see. Daniel and his wife Cathy are wonderful! They do a lot of local shows, as well as the A and AA shows, so you are bound to find a "spot" to fit in that suits your needs. Good luck!