PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a H/J instructor in Middleburg, VA

nls1981
Aug. 5, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hi! I am visiting family in a month in Middleburg, VA. Does anyone know a good instructor up there that would take me on for just a week or two while I am there?

gotrocks
Aug. 6, 2009, 08:07 AM
What level are you thinking? Do you ride and show currently or are you looking at getting back into it?? It sounds like you won't be bringing a horse...tell us what level you are and we can help steer you :)

2hsmommy
Aug. 6, 2009, 10:10 AM
Yeppers, need more info in order to help you out :)

nls1981
Aug. 6, 2009, 09:34 PM
I am looking for someone to scream at me about my position and get me going around a course decently! I ride all the time but since I retired my mare due to lameness, I have not shown or lessoned. So basically, I just need a big tune up and will have the time to lesson that I don't have when I am at home. :)

nls1981
Aug. 6, 2009, 09:37 PM
Oh sorry....I meant to say I retired my mare a year and half ago.

JOBEAN
Aug. 6, 2009, 10:10 PM
You didnt mention what level or what kind of riding you do.... That would help!!

nls1981
Aug. 6, 2009, 10:29 PM
I am just looking for someone who is knowledgeable of proper equitation and can give me quality instruction. They can be an A level trainer or just showing the locals as long as they give a good lesson. Like I said before, I just want someone to watch me and scream at me about position and get me around a 2'6"-3" course decently.