PDA

View Full Version : Pony Finals Live Feed?

katie16
Aug. 5, 2009, 10:05 AM
Anyone know if there is going to be one?

Equinoxfox
Aug. 5, 2009, 10:07 AM
yeah that would be nice to know . I have a couple friends that took some very fancy ponies down there and I would like to know how they do .:yes:

VirginiaBred
Aug. 5, 2009, 10:08 AM
See the other thread.

Equinoxfox
Aug. 5, 2009, 10:48 AM
OH ?????? Is there another thread about the Pony Finals ??
do share .....

KnKShowmom
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:03 AM
I saw a thread for the live feed for the sales, but I am also looking for one for the show.

After seeing some pics after the rain, I wonder if they will add small/medium/large backstroke to the schedule???

bluetiger
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:16 AM
Don't know about a live feed but check Show Day Live for results as fast as they are posted. Also will give approximate times for different sections of each phase.

VirginiaBred
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:19 AM
I don't think they will have a live fed for PF. Just posted results.

Equinoxfox
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:20 AM
YES it is running now !!! the footing looks a bit sloppy I guess from all the rain going on in Kentucky . .

xabbracadabra
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:22 AM
YES it is running now !!! the footing looks a bit sloppy I guess from all the rain going on in Kentucky . .

link?

Texan By The Grace Of God
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:27 AM
yes please post the link

VirginiaBred
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:34 AM
The live link is for the sale preview (not the pony finals) and there is another thread about it.

xabbracadabra
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:55 AM
The live link is for the sale preview (not the pony finals) and there is another thread about it.

We are not talking about the sale and obviously we can't find the other link if people are asking. I read that thread and I didn't see a link in there

VirginiaBred
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:57 AM
We are not talking about the sale and obviously we can't find the other link if people are asking. I read that thread and I didn't see a link in there

Agreed. No link for the Pony Finals. :)

scotchie
Aug. 5, 2009, 12:41 PM
Oh my- she's only asking for help for goodness sake. :confused: I HAVE looked at the link and STILL cannot find where to go to see the feed. Maybe it's because I am at work and I am not seeing what everyone else is seeing -but it would be NICE to have someone who CAN see it tell us where to go and what to click on in case we are missing something. :yes:

For those asking, here is the link that was posted on "the other" thread that was too hard to go and post here for you :lol:
http://www.professionalauction.com/09ahpc.htm

Maybe someone will help ALL of us tech and sight challenged!...?:confused:

Elevation15
Aug. 5, 2009, 12:43 PM
you can find the results here:
http://webservices.shownet.biz/LiveWeb/RingResults.aspx?HorseShowID=336
it seems to be pretty up to date!

Tamara in TN
Aug. 5, 2009, 12:44 PM
Maybe someone will help ALL of us tech and sight challenged!...?:confused:

http://www.horseshowwebcasts.com/shows/2009/25225/

there was a place to enter ones email address and then this came up :)

scotchie
Aug. 5, 2009, 01:32 PM
Thank you, Tamara! :D