bhrunner06
Aug. 4, 2009, 07:31 PM
shownet.biz

pippy
Aug. 4, 2009, 07:45 PM
Thank You!

snaffle635
Aug. 4, 2009, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know if the pre-greens went today or was the show delayed due to rain?

I checked the online results, but can't find anything.

Ready2Ride
Aug. 4, 2009, 08:38 PM
rain :(

SpartanVirtue
Aug. 5, 2009, 11:54 AM
Monsoon like rain!!!
Today is much better.

Flashe
Aug. 5, 2009, 03:40 PM
Hey Snaffle635- what's your horse's name? I just got the first load of Pre Green photos in and thought of you :)

Will have them all posted on our web site later this evening!

Wonderful improvement in weather today!!! Yippee!

Have a great afternoon all,
Flashe

~make it a flashe moment~

snaffle635
Aug. 5, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hi, flashe! So nice of you to think of me. His name is Sancier. What is your website address?

Flashe
Aug. 6, 2009, 08:33 AM
Good Morning Snaffle635 and All-

That was an "oops" on my part :) All the Traders Point proofs are up and our address is www.flashpointphotography.com

Hope you enjoy- Oh, and for the record, what a cutie you have!

Have a great day folks,
Flashe

scotchie
Aug. 6, 2009, 11:54 AM
Oh, no! My trainer is one of the judges! His wallet was stolen the night before he left and has had a heck of a time- no credit card for a rental car, etc. I am sorry his luck has followed him! lol I hope the sun comes out for all of you! :)

snaffle635
Aug. 6, 2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks, flashe. Stopped by the flashpoint office today. Wow! You guys are awesome! This is the first show I've been to where they list the horses' photos by horse name. What a great idea!!!!!

Flashe
Aug. 7, 2009, 09:08 AM
Ah shucks Snaffle635- you're too kind! "Thanks" :) But you should have come in the office to say "howdy", always love meeting COTH buds!

We're having a great time here! And everyone needs to keep your fingers crossed- our very "Petey" has been asked to participate in tomorrow's Dog Show! Just trying to figure out how to shoot it and have Petey in it at the same time! HA HA! May have a volunteer to be his partner-we'll see how it plays out!

Flashe