PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a scribe for 'r' program in CA August 20 and 21st

JPT
Aug. 4, 2009, 02:17 PM
I am currently looking for a local scribe for my 'r' program in Burbank, CA August 20 & 21st. It will most likely be later in the day and I will pay for your gas and time. Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who has replied. I have found a scribe for this portion of the program.

atlatl
Aug. 4, 2009, 03:01 PM
Sorry, I've already volunteered to scribe for the L program that weekend. Feel free to PM me in the future if you need someone.

Tangerine Farmer
Aug. 4, 2009, 03:32 PM
I am available those days. PM me for more info as to my qualifications.

Yes, I have scribed many times at shows, yes I have 2 hands and can write in English. I don't change words. Etc..

Dressage Art
Aug. 4, 2009, 04:01 PM
I'm also flying to scribe for my friend for "r" program and volunteering to help organizer with anything for "r" program, will be volunteering for 4 days from Wednesday to Saturday. Probably will be scoring and running as well.

Good luck to everybody and see you there!

FriesianX
Aug. 4, 2009, 10:47 PM
Do you have someone for the Nor-Cal portion of the program? Burbank is out of my home territory, but if you need someone for the other section (in Nor-Cal), give me a p.m.

Dressage Art
Aug. 5, 2009, 04:05 PM
FX, the "r" program is only in S. CA and it's only a less than 1 short week long. (faster than "L", but also quite a fast chance to screw up).

The final "L" exam is also in S. CA, I think that "L" session has less than 10 people in it, but I don’t know why… economy may be?

FriesianX
Aug. 5, 2009, 08:38 PM
FX, the "r" program is only in S. CA and it's only a less than 1 short week long. (faster than "L", but also quite a fast chance to screw up).

The final "L" exam is also in S. CA, I think that "L" session has less than 10 people in it, but I don’t know why… economy may be?

Are you sure? I thought they had two sessions, one at LAEC, then a second at Starr Vaughn.

Dressage Art
Aug. 5, 2009, 09:21 PM
I might be mistaken. So it's their D-2 is at the S. CA and final exam will be at N. CA? when?

egontoast
Aug. 5, 2009, 10:07 PM
Good luck to everybody and see you there!

COOL! looking forward to seeing you and hopefully patching up our differences over some cheap plonk!

I'll be the one wearing the hawaiian shirt with shadbelly over custom paisley goodfellows.:)

Dressage Art
Aug. 6, 2009, 02:09 AM
COOL! looking forward to seeing you and hopefully patching up our differences over some cheap plonk!

I'll be the one wearing the hawaiian shirt with shadbelly over custom paisley goodfellows.:)No problem, the drink will be on me ;)

PS: I can understand paisley goodfellows and hawaiian shirt on you :D but what exactly you'll be doing in shadbelly... in that hot weather?

FriesianX
Aug. 6, 2009, 12:47 PM
I might be mistaken. So it's their D-2 is at the S. CA and final exam will be at N. CA? when?

OK, I'm talking about an "r" program - not "L" - and maybe a different "r"? So many judging programs going on in CA, it is confusing! So much education, so little time :lol:

Dressage Art
Aug. 6, 2009, 02:07 PM
FX, I thought that "r" program had only 1 part and it's in S. CA - all in one shot.

JPT
Aug. 6, 2009, 05:07 PM
There are two parts of the 'r' program. The first part is August 19-21 in Burbank. The second part, aka the final, is in May 2010 in Elk Grove. I think there is a L program also taking place in Burbank the same time. Hope that helps.

Dressage Art
Aug. 6, 2009, 05:32 PM
2010???? Holly C&*%$! Talk about stretching it.... :lol: