PDA

View Full Version : Lifetime Guarantee

foundationmare
Aug. 3, 2009, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know the Coles who own this horse? I am interested in getting permission to post pics of him for a fund-raiser that will benefit the Finger Lakes Thoroughbred Adoption Program.

A bit of background: my daughter's in-laws campaigned LG (JC name Packin Heat, barn name Black Jack) at Finger Lakes where he had a mediocre racing career. Daughter broke him as a 2 y.o. and pegged him as a h/j from the get-go. Put a good foundation on him after he retired from racing and transitioned to a h/j career. She subsequently sold him for peanuts and he has gone on to be a very successful jr. h/j. I'm not in that world, so have no connections there but would love to connect with the current owners and get their permission to reproduce pics of him at his successful new career.

This is for a very worthy cause: rehoming OTTBs. He's just one of the many success stories out there!

MHM
Aug. 3, 2009, 08:36 PM
I'll pm you tomorrow. I have the contact information, but not right in front of me.

LG is such a good horse!:)

foundationmare
Aug. 3, 2009, 09:03 PM
Yes, he is indeed a very good horse! Thank you and I'll look forward to your PM.

shedllybip
Aug. 3, 2009, 11:07 PM
gary duffy should know how to get a hold of them

shmon
Aug. 3, 2009, 11:52 PM
awww, LG! He's in my barn right now :)