PDA

View Full Version : what color breeches for showing these days?

snobetty
Aug. 2, 2009, 12:14 PM
Getting back to showing after a couple years out of it - tried on my greenish-beige TS breeches that were the only color to wear when I bought them years ago and they don't fit so I'm off to buy new ones.

Is everyone still wearing the greenish beige ones? Already got a new navy jacket (someone one-two sizes bigger than me is going to be VERY well dressed via the local consignment shop soon!) as I am done with trendy colors that come and go... so no way am I going to get rust no matter what you tell me about that coming back! I am kinda leaning towards just a really traditional (basic) look of navy with tan - or is that going to look just outdated?

Help - I'm already riding a dumb greenie and would like at least ME to look good even if he's not cooperating!

spmoonie
Aug. 2, 2009, 12:37 PM
Green Biege and Tan are the most popular, however you do see some rust.

Tiffany01
Aug. 2, 2009, 12:51 PM
Green Biege and Tan are the most popular, however you do see some rust.

I agree...

IsolaBella09
Aug. 2, 2009, 12:55 PM
Ditto the tan and green beige. I've seen some rust going around, but tan is always the favorite.

forestergirl99
Aug. 2, 2009, 01:48 PM
tan and green beige. some people are wearing rust, but i don't like it at all. plus, you can be pretty sure that tan and green beige aren't going to go out of style anytime soon.

superpony123
Aug. 2, 2009, 02:09 PM
tan and green beige are always safe :)

ive got 3 pairs of TS for shows:
- tan
- green beige
- rust :D:D ( don't care if you like it or not ! it looks super classy with my pony!)

i am addicted to rust now, but if you've got a chestnut or you're not so bold, just stick with tan/ G beige ;) they will never go out of style

dauphine2
Aug. 2, 2009, 02:12 PM
Most of what I've seen up here is tan. Some people are still wearing green-beige, it's certainly not an obscerity(sp?) or anything like than.

ThatScaryChick
Aug. 2, 2009, 03:02 PM
If you are looking for something traditional and that won't be outdated anytime soon, I would go with the tan.

Go Fish
Aug. 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
The TS 4-ways are a nice shade of tan. Looks good with everything.