PDA

View Full Version : Pony/Horse Medal

Pony Soprano
Aug. 1, 2009, 04:04 PM
Can you show in both the pony and horse medal at the same show. I know that you can't cross enter from the M+S to the regular, but thought that some ambitious junior might like to do both if they have the horses available.

LetsRide
Aug. 1, 2009, 08:35 PM
As far as the USEF medals they CAN BUT as per the rules the rider cannot show in both the Pony and the Junior FINALS in the same year. :)

superpony123
Aug. 1, 2009, 08:55 PM
As far as the USEF medals they CAN BUT as per the rules the rider cannot show in both the Pony and the Junior FINALS in the same year. :)

I suppose I could be misinformed, as I really only pay attention to pony finals (and roughly nothing to jr hunter finals) but don't most of the big name catch riders at jr hunter finals also happen to do a lot of catch riding at pony finals? or maybe you meant junior medal and pony medal final cant be cross entered in same yr?

LetsRide
Aug. 1, 2009, 09:00 PM
I suppose I could be misinformed, as I really only pay attention to pony finals (and roughly nothing to jr hunter finals) but don't most of the big name catch riders at jr hunter finals also happen to do a lot of catch riding at pony finals? or maybe you meant junior medal and pony medal final cant be cross entered in same yr?

Yes. The OP was asking about medals not hunters. ;)