PDA

View Full Version : USA’s Rubinio Ridden by Jennifer Hoffman Racks Up German Wins on Eve of World Young H

ridgeback
Aug. 1, 2009, 03:41 PM
http://www.dressage-news.com/?p=2554 :D:D:D:D:D

egontoast
Aug. 1, 2009, 04:22 PM
Excellent news. Nice, too , for an owner ridden horse.:)

mmt
Aug. 2, 2009, 07:30 AM
Jennifer has gone a great job with this stallion qualifying him last year and this year. They deserve congratulations to making it work leaving the horse in Germany with good training, and then Jennifer being successful with him each time with not so much prep time before getting to know each other all over again. Very good riding and horse management it seems.

DownYonder
Aug. 2, 2009, 08:13 AM
Yes, great job by Jennifer! I am so thrilled for her!

As an aside, I believe they plan to bring Rubinio to the U.S. this winter, so he will be available to American breeders next year. :yes:

Tiki
Aug. 2, 2009, 01:58 PM
Rubinio was the only horse to meet the U.S. Equestrian Federation short list criteria of earning an overall score of 8.2 or better at a Young Horse Dressage Selection Trial or an international competition. Ridden by Carola Koppelmann of Germany, Rubinio qualified by winning the Bundeschampionate class with a score of 8.2 in Haftenkamp, Germany in mid-May. The USEF approved the change of rider to Hoffman.
Interesting. I hope she does as well riding him herself.

egontoast
Aug. 2, 2009, 02:55 PM
Interesting. I hope she does as well riding him herself.

According to the link in the first post on this thread, she is doing quite well riding him herself.

Oakstable
Aug. 2, 2009, 08:49 PM
Jennifer is originally from SoCal. Yeah!!!

If I still worked for the Riverside Press-Enterprise, I'd be pushing a story on the hometown girl.