PDA

View Full Version : dressage trainer in PA?

Pureluck
Jul. 31, 2009, 01:38 PM
I am new to the area in north east pennsylvania and am looking for a reputable dressage trainer. I am very close to Hazleton, but can't seem to find anyone in the area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Bayou Roux
Jul. 31, 2009, 01:42 PM
If you're north of Hazelton, I'd recommend Michelle Labarre-- might be a hike, but certainly worth the trip.

http://www.labarredressage.com/Site/LaBarre_Dressage.html

lorilu
Jul. 31, 2009, 01:54 PM
Myfriend Monika is in Bucks county.

monikadeppen@peoplepc.com

L

Dramapony_misty
Jul. 31, 2009, 03:11 PM
Hey! Welcome to NEPA!

I'm up north of Scranton a bit and went through the same issue (although in my case I was new to dressage only...I'm an NEPA native :-P )

I'm with Patricia Brosious and really love her style. She used to rent a nice facility over in Dallas, but has since brought her operation home to her own small facility. I'm close enough that she comes to my place to give lessons. I'll PM you her info :)

pluvinel
Aug. 1, 2009, 01:39 PM
Kim Walness, of New Milford PA. Former Olympian, student of Col. Carde & Bettina Drummond.

Joshua's Mom
Aug. 1, 2009, 03:06 PM
We are not that far from you, just the other side of the mountain from Pine Grove, in Bethel. Suzi would love to talk to you, she has done it all. We bred our Roemer Stallion Joshua and Suzi brought him all the way along to the FEI levels herself. She was a working student for Mike Poulin, Cathe Von Erhtfelda and spent the last 7 years with Jessica Ransehousen. She is currently working with our 4 yr old Sir Sinclair filly that is slated to go to the national championships.
Judy

Check us out at
www.windyridgefarm.com
or call Suzi directly at 484-221-1239

joiedevie99
Aug. 1, 2009, 05:06 PM
A friend of mine keeps her horse with Laurie Jolliffe in Bucks County and loves her.

freestyle2music
Aug. 1, 2009, 05:14 PM
I am new to the area in north east pennsylvania and am looking for a reputable dressage trainer. I am very close to Hazleton, but can't seem to find anyone in the area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

What level ?

pluvinel
Aug. 1, 2009, 09:01 PM
What level ?
Belinda's place is about 3 hrs from Hazelton.

Pureluck
Aug. 2, 2009, 03:15 PM
I have shown through 4th level and schooled some FEI stuff, so I would like a trainer preferably who has a lot of experience. I have my USDF Bronze medal and have gone through the judges L program. I've also ridden as a demo rider in the USEF national judges forum and trained and showed my horses myself from babies with help from my trainer in California who is an Olympian and International FEI judge. Thanks!

pluvinel
Aug. 2, 2009, 09:00 PM
Theo's friend Belinda Wertman is in Lancaster County
http://www.inspo.com/