PDA

View Full Version : A video compilation of the Dutch Dressage Riders selected for the European Championsh

freestyle2music
Jul. 31, 2009, 08:22 AM
A video compilation of the Dutch Dressage Riders and Horses selected for the European Championships 2009 at Windsor.

Music added for your pleasure or ................

http://www.topdressage.tv/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11&p=17#p17

Enjoy,

Theo

siegi b.
Jul. 31, 2009, 09:13 AM
Thank you so much, Theo! I just spent over 40 minutes watching this compilation and must say there is a lot of depth in the Dutch team. My favorites right now are Totilas, Parcival and Salinero.....

Oh, and the music was great! I just got a Bose Companion 5 for my PC and the sound was super! Was the first piece by Krypteria???

Best,
Siegi

freestyle2music
Jul. 31, 2009, 09:27 AM
Thank you so much, Theo! I just spent over 40 minutes watching this compilation and must say there is a lot of depth in the Dutch team. My favorites right now are Totilas, Parcival and Salinero.....

Oh, and the music was great! I just got a Bose Companion 5 for my PC and the sound was super! Was the first piece by Krypteria???

Best,
Siegi

Hi Siegi,

Just a typo Parcival = Parzival ;)

All the music is from Era.

Just to add : It's a shame that the performance of Adelinde and Parzival was "snowed under" by the magic of Edward and Totilas. But this might have to do with the fact that I love these horses and riders who just pop-up from nothing. Like we had Sonja Gademann and Jup, Arjen Teeuwissen and Goliath, Stephanie Peters and Jeff etc......................

Theo

canyonoak
Jul. 31, 2009, 09:50 AM
You know how slow my connection is, LOL, so if this is superfluous, sorry:

BUT I hope Hans-Peter is on this compilation, because he is without doubt one of my favorites. Even if he is currently Reserve.

As for Parzival being snowed under--when Adelinde is the athlete-partner that Anky/Edward or Hans-Peter are--then Parzival will be on equal plane with any horse in the world.

she said tartly, LOL.

freestyle2music
Jul. 31, 2009, 11:42 AM
You know how slow my connection is, LOL, so if this is superfluous, sorry:

BUT I hope Hans-Peter is on this compilation, because he is without doubt one of my favorites. Even if he is currently Reserve.

As for Parzival being snowed under--when Adelinde is the athlete-partner that Anky/Edward or Hans-Peter are--then Parzival will be on equal plane with any horse in the world.

she said tartly, LOL.

Yes Hans Peter and Nadine are part of the compilation :yes:

And why should I believe you have a slow connection ? .

Just cut down some Oaks and biy a satelite disc.

canyonoak
Jul. 31, 2009, 04:21 PM
There is a reason it is canyon (one) oak without an 's'.

hahah.

OTOH-- I HAVE a satellite connection. It is the only internet option available here, other than T-1 which is waaaay to expensive for me, and neither of my 3 neighbors are interested in doing a co-op.

And the satellite connection is SO SLOW, I cannot watch a movie! Downloading a few dressage tests to watch means I hit play, go off and do something (go up to the barn, make the horses their dinner buckets,...whatever) and come back and hit 'replay' so there are no dead spots/jerky parts/etc.

on top of that--there is only so much bandwidth use allowed to each customer per day.

sigh.

freestyle2music
Jul. 31, 2009, 05:41 PM
There is a reason it is canyon (one) oak without an 's'.

hahah.

OTOH-- I HAVE a satellite connection. It is the only internet option available here, other than T-1 which is waaaay to expensive for me, and neither of my 3 neighbors are interested in doing a co-op.

And the satellite connection is SO SLOW, I cannot watch a movie! Downloading a few dressage tests to watch means I hit play, go off and do something (go up to the barn, make the horses their dinner buckets,...whatever) and come back and hit 'replay' so there are no dead spots/jerky parts/etc.

on top of that--there is only so much bandwidth use allowed to each customer per day.

sigh.

I didn't know that all my good friends live in Amish Country :D