PDA

View Full Version : Professional Auction Services-- Enough with the multiple emails in a day!

vxf111
Jul. 30, 2009, 03:16 PM
Jeez almighty, is anyone else on the Professional Auction services email list? I am on the list because I like hearing about upcoming auctions. I don't mind the ocassional update as the auction gets closer.

But COME ON!

Yesterday they sent an email out about the auction. Fine. Today. Another email. A little annoying. Then another. Then ANOTHER WITHIN THE SPACE OF AN HOUR.

Enough already! I know about the auction, it's unecessary to email people three times a day over the course of a couple of hours. Wait to send the email until you have all the information. Multiple emails a day like that is just annoying spam!

As much as I generally like knowing about the auctions, I think I am going to have to unsubscribe. Leading up to the dressage auction they did the same thing, 2-3 emails/day for days before the auction.

Someone needs to let them know when enough is enough!

vxf111
Jul. 30, 2009, 03:17 PM
Equestrian Collections, you're on warning for the same violation ;)

naters
Jul. 30, 2009, 03:19 PM
Professional Auction Services? Who/what are they?

(agree wholeheartedly on the eq. collections)

Callison
Jul. 30, 2009, 03:20 PM
Equestrian Collections, you're on warning for the same violation ;)

I'll 2nd that!

joiedevie99
Jul. 30, 2009, 03:21 PM
Yup. I'm on both lists and today has been a bit obnoxious. My personal email goes to my blackberry (since I have to carry it 24/7 for work anyway) and I hate the constant buzzing.

Trees4U
Jul. 30, 2009, 04:48 PM
I got them too!

dorthyinoz
Jul. 30, 2009, 09:07 PM
add another email to the list

Sugarbrook
Jul. 30, 2009, 10:09 PM
LOL, As one who has two in the sale.........................I AM THRILLED THAT WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH PUBLICITY!!!!! At least we can't blame lack of advertising for poor sales. Bare with this.. as they say "this too will pass".:D

rupenthal2
Jul. 30, 2009, 10:18 PM
I have one in the sale as well. And have to say I am thrilled with all the advertising. You all should be oohhing and ahhing over all the ponies. That would make us sellers so very happy!!

Sugarbrook
Jul. 30, 2009, 10:20 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

joiedevie99
Jul. 30, 2009, 10:49 PM
All the advertising can backfire though. If people get annoyed they will opt out of the mailing list.

vxf111
Jul. 31, 2009, 12:20 AM
I unsubscribed because I just got too irritated. So now I am not getting ANY of the advertising.

I am far more likely to read one email with all the information rather than 4 with bits and pieces each. Multiple emails don't get my attention. Quite the opposite-- I start glazing over and view them as spam rather than information.

Good luck to y'all with horses in the sales!!!