PDA

View Full Version : Adult get together at Pony Finals?

findeight
Jul. 29, 2009, 07:45 PM
Would anybody be interested in a drink amidst the kiddy fun?

Tried last year but it never happened, how about this year? Wed or Thursday?

englishivy
Jul. 29, 2009, 08:00 PM
We arrive Thrusday and are going to the red mile track for dinner and some betting with my girls. My biggest problem is my DD of 2 1/2 is coming too, so I'd have to get her to bed first.

If there is a group getting together I'd love to see if I could swing by. Would be nice to put names and faces together!

:D

Lives2Jump
Jul. 29, 2009, 08:52 PM
We did have a get together last year!

findeight
Jul. 29, 2009, 09:14 PM
Must'a missed it...:no:.

I am only there Wed and Thursday evening. Any ideas?

mroades
Jul. 29, 2009, 09:17 PM
I would love to meet ya Findeight! And any other COTHers. I will be there, but I wont know which night until I find out the kiddo's schedule. I will keep you posted.

headsup
Jul. 29, 2009, 09:21 PM
I'll only be there mon to wed for the sale :(

Hunter Princess
Jul. 29, 2009, 09:23 PM
I'm sad I won't be there again this year! I'm definitely going to miss the sale...so many cuuuuuuuuteeee ponies!

hellerkm
Jul. 29, 2009, 09:28 PM
I will be around Wednesday and Thursday but I will have all 3 of my daughters with me, and we are staying with friends about 45 min away! sorry I will miss it!

Sugarbrook
Jul. 30, 2009, 02:13 PM
I will be there, but we have two of mine in the sale. I will be at the sale barn and at ringside. My ponies are Sugarbrook Blue Mile and Told ya So (Bluebonnet Banner). Stop by and introduce yourself. Mine are with Bill Schaub's group. I would love to meet fellow cloth members!!!:D

gmv567
Jul. 30, 2009, 02:32 PM
Isn't there a wine and cheese party at the one farmhouse on the grounds... I remember my mom going to one last year.

hellerkm
Jul. 30, 2009, 02:46 PM
I will be there, but we have two of mine in the sale. I will be at the sale barn and at ringside. My ponies are Sugarbrook Blue Mile and Told ya So (Bluebonnet Banner). Stop by and introduce yourself. Mine are with Bill Schaub's group. I would love to meet fellow cloth members!!!:D
My sale catalog came yesterday and your ponies are ADORABLE!! Good Luck!

dags
Jul. 30, 2009, 06:49 PM
Me! Will need a break from all the unbridled innocence :) Arrive thursday morning so I'm voting for that evening.

Kinsella
Jul. 30, 2009, 09:33 PM
ME!! I've been here for 2 weeks now, I could use a break... :-) Someone just stop by the office and tell me when and where to be. Or find me up by the rings with the day sheets/results as they come out. (yep, I'm the most popular person at Pony Finals! :lol: )

angela

llsc
Jul. 31, 2009, 10:56 AM
I'd love to meet up. Sounds like Thursday is the day most can make it. I have a spot in the campground if that would be convenient, we could do it there.

etopolsk
Jul. 31, 2009, 12:49 PM
This sounds great! I'm in the camp ground also. Post details!!!

dags
Jul. 31, 2009, 02:28 PM
Campground is a great idea. BBQ!

llsc
Aug. 1, 2009, 10:40 AM
How about Thursday 7:00 PM at my campsite. It's number 165 in the Kentucky Horse Park, somewhere near the store. I have a silver Yukon XL with PA Plates that will be parked on the site. Let's make it BYOB and your own chair if you need one, and I will provide cups, ice, cheese and crackers and veggies and dip.

Laurie Scott
570-878-4141 cell

llsc
Aug. 2, 2009, 08:43 AM
bump

Kinsella
Aug. 2, 2009, 09:26 PM
I'll try to be there on time this year... Have not made it out of the office before 8pm any night this week. Hopefully next week will be better, but I am not gonna hold my breath!

findeight
Aug. 3, 2009, 02:43 PM
How about Thursday 7:00 PM at my campsite. It's number 165 in the Kentucky Horse Park, somewhere near the store. I have a silver Yukon XL with PA Plates that will be parked on the site. Let's make it BYOB and your own chair if you need one, and I will provide cups, ice, cheese and crackers and veggies and dip.

Laurie Scott
570-878-4141 cell

I'm in...unless it rains. In a hotel but major shopping including a Meijer right across the street, I can pick something up...besides a bottle.