PDA

View Full Version : 18" Courbette Luxor Dressage Saddle & 14" Kincade Close Contact Saddle for Sale - MD

oppsie2
Jul. 10, 2009, 10:56 PM
18" Courbette Luxor Dressage Saddle. Black. 31 cm (med/med-wide tree fit my 17.1 large shouldered Oldenburg) very nice German-made saddle. The leather is supple and well looked after. In excellent condition - kept in house when not in regular use. This saddle has been ridden in & carefully cared for (not tossed around, scratched or dented up). Double grain leather, padded flaps, small knee rolls, almost new billets. Puts you in a nice position without being too deep. I am selling as my horse has changed shape (once again) and I need to purchase a new saddle that is much wider. I paid $850 used a few years ago and would like to get $750 as I re-did the billets & had it re-flocked to get back to symetrical shape!

14” Kincade Close Contact Saddle. Reddish Brown. Brand New as we only put the saddle on the pony to make sure it fit - and to allow a student try it (she needed a 15"). Shortly thereafter pony went out on long term lease so saddle is no longer needed. This is the perfect starter saddle for your youngster. It is well balanced, good quality leather & very nicely made. Your youngster can easily show in this saddle. The Kincade is fairly close in quality to the Collegiate without the hefty price tag. I paid $325 new but would like to re-coup $250 for this great starter saddle.

I can email detailed pictures of both saddles, am able to take Credit Cards if you use Paypal. Shipping extra (will only charge actual shipping costs) AND HIGHLY advise insurance :yes:

If you are in the Maryland (Frederick) area, you can save shipping costs by coming to pick up!

Please PM or post here and I will get back to you. I have lots more stuff for sale & will be posting the items shortly - buy a bunch, save on shipping & make me an offer I can't afford to refuse!!!!!!

oppsie2
Jul. 29, 2009, 11:15 AM
Both of these saddles MUST find new homes:yes: Any REASONABLE offer will be SERIOUSLY considered. Just had another vet bill yesterday (viral infection/high fever/3 swollen legs). Really need to move my extra equipment!