PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else clicked on the ad to the right for "JustBridles.com"

pattnic
Jul. 3, 2009, 12:51 AM
I was intrigued by the "any part" and "any size"... thought that was pretty cool, but nothing super-special, but then I saw the "any brand..." Whoa, wait, really?!?! Very cool concept! Looks like they have a pretty good selection of a lot of reputable brands (doesn't look like they have Hadfield's, Beval, Jimmy's, and that ilk, but they've got AdT and Edgewood) AND a fabulous guide on measuring for bridle fit.

Now I'm just sad that they don't open until August!

Candle
Jul. 3, 2009, 01:04 AM
I was intrigued by the "any part" and "any size"... thought that was pretty cool, but nothing super-special, but then I saw the "any brand..." Whoa, wait, really?!?! Very cool concept! Looks like they have a pretty good selection of a lot of reputable brands (doesn't look like they have Hadfield's, Beval, Jimmy's, and that ilk, but they've got AdT and Edgewood) AND a fabulous guide on measuring for bridle fit.

Now I'm just sad that they don't open until August!

:eek: Thanks for posting that!!! It looks awesome! I don't usually click through on ads, but heck yeah! :D

Green Acres
Jul. 3, 2009, 06:54 AM
I saw their page last night - too cool. Wish they were open now as I'm on a bridle hunt now!!!

Queen Latisha
Jul. 3, 2009, 07:32 AM
Read the entire ad, they state they can accomedate customers prior to the official opening in August.:D

"Need a new bridle or part now? Can't wait until August? We understand not always having control over what we need and when. Send us your request and we will do our best to accommodate you before we launch our fully functional retail website in August".

Seven-up
Jul. 3, 2009, 10:16 AM
Oooooh, thanks for posting. :D The measurement page is awesome! Can't wait to see what their prices are like.

Vero
Jul. 3, 2009, 10:38 AM
Awesome! I could really use some OS cheekpieces for my HS bridle (When I use it with a Pelham I find the cheekpieces aren't quite long enough) and a fig-8 noseband would be nice so I don't have to buy a whole new bridle.

Green Acres
Jul. 3, 2009, 01:01 PM
Oooooh, thanks for posting. :D The measurement page is awesome! Can't wait to see what their prices are like.

The prices are what I'm wondering about too!!!! My budget is pretty darn low.;) I may email them later and see if I find out what kind price for a Red Barn bridle.

Seven-up
Jul. 3, 2009, 06:02 PM
The prices are what I'm wondering about too!!!! My budget is pretty darn low.;) I may email them later and see if I find out what kind price for a Red Barn bridle.

Red Barn is what I'm after too.:) And I'm thinking I could buy a few pieces at a time since I don't need the whole thing right now. Sort of like bridle layaway...:lol: It would be nice to have a "custom" bridle for my horse's oddly-shaped noggin.