PDA

View Full Version : trying to find information on a person in canyon lake, ca

tallygirl
Jul. 2, 2009, 08:31 PM
hello... i thought this is the first place i could start to try and find some information on a certain person. To tell you all the whole story would take days but a friend of mine pretty much purchased a horse for a decent amount of money in this economy from a girl named tara bemoll, in canyon lake, ca. [edit] I would just like to know if ANYONE has any information on this girl [edit] If anyone has any information on him as well, we would greatly appreciate it. His name is "carter" show name "cartier" and was previously owned by someone before this girl tara as "sam". he is a 17 hand dark bay thoroughbred. And lived most of his life in canyon lake, ca. by temecula. Thank you all SOOOOOOOOO much. if you have any info please email me or write on here. :)

TheHorseProblem
Jul. 2, 2009, 08:50 PM
I know Tara. I almost bought a horse from her a few years ago. She was 14 at the time. The horse I was trying had already been vetted by my vet for another buyer who backed out, so that wasn't an issue. Everything she told me about the horse checked out. She got into horse sales as a way to finance her own riding, and she was home schooled so she had the time. I have no information about what she's been doing lately. One thing that really made me reluctant to buy the horse was the fact that she was a minor. Could she really be held liable if she knowingly made a bad deal? I believe that in CA, buying a horse is like buying a house. The seller has to disclose defects. I know people who have gotten their money back out of a horse, but they have to take legal action.

This was five or six years ago, so she must be of age now. [edit]

Mimi La Rue
Jul. 2, 2009, 08:57 PM
Just PM'ed you...

Trixie's mom
Jul. 3, 2009, 03:11 PM
how old is the horse?

tallygirl
Jul. 3, 2009, 05:33 PM
he is 7 years old.. or that is what he was sold to us as...

TheHorseProblem
Jul. 3, 2009, 06:02 PM
It looks like my post was deleted. I wonder why? There was no speculation or potentially damaging information, just the facts as I know them to be.

SanDiegoMedalLover
Jul. 4, 2009, 01:22 PM
tallygirl -I PM'ed you.

She’s an acquaintance of mine, but seems to be a darn good rider and a nice person.