PDA

View Full Version : Sale barns in WI/IL/MN??

bhebert19
Jun. 29, 2009, 08:26 PM
My friend is looking for a sale barn she can bring 2 or 3 of her horses to, one is a proven 3'6" Jumper mare (NAL and Washington Finals), one is a young 5 year old that needs training as he is green, and the other would just be like a lesson horse lower level eq or hunter... Anyone know any place in these three state preferably closer to WI that will take the horses and market them?? Thanks in advance... :)

pds
Jun. 29, 2009, 08:39 PM
My friend is looking for a sale barn she can bring 2 or 3 of her horses to, one is a proven 3'6" Jumper mare (NAL and Washington Finals), one is a young 5 year old that needs training as he is green, and the other would just be like a lesson horse lower level eq or hunter... Anyone know any place in these three state preferably closer to WI that will take the horses and market them?? Thanks in advance... :)

Give Kyle Dewar at Chestnut Hill Farm in Oconomowoc, WI a call.

http://chestnut-hill-farm.com/

He has some really good connections and is honest.

phoenix mom
Jun. 29, 2009, 10:10 PM
I will second Kyle Dewar. He is very honest and has great connections with BNT. He is going to Traverse City for 3 weeks but is great about answering calls. www.chestnut-hill-farm.com