PDA

View Full Version : Kerrits Bootcut tights: anyone tried them??

TheJenners
Jun. 29, 2009, 03:20 PM
Reviews? They look awesome, but will they ride up? I'd probably fold them and tuck them into half chaps for riding, but they look like they'd look good off the horse as well. I hate the way regular breeches look without chaps/half chaps, and actually keep my half chaps at home because I won't go anywhere in just breeches.

Long Spot
Jun. 29, 2009, 03:24 PM
I had a client get a pair. They went under half chaps just fine with no riding up for her. She got them for the same reason, she didn't like stopping at the grocery store etc on the way home from the barn in breeches. They actually look really sharp sans half chaps.

Cranky Agnes
Jun. 29, 2009, 03:52 PM
I have a pair. Love them and I get lots of compliments on them as well. No riding up and they tuck nicely into half chaps, just like Long Spot said.

syntheeya
Jun. 29, 2009, 10:09 PM
Yup, I've got a pair. They fit fine under my looser (velcro, not zip-up) half-chaps.

I've also worn them without half chaps, on days I'm just being lazy and only hacking for a bit. Remarkably, they did not ride up! I haven't ridden hard in them alone, so that's no guarantee. Of course, I could feel everything much more than usual (horse, leathers, etc) so it's interesting to do now and then.

Carolinadreamin'
Jun. 29, 2009, 11:08 PM
Yep, love them. Absolutely. Have 2 pairs of the Kerritts and 1 pair of the Irideons (bootcuts). Very comfy as well.

Romany
Jun. 30, 2009, 07:43 AM
I love them! :yes: Bought a pair on spec, really liked them, bought some more. They're skinny enough to fold under halfchaps, indeed, and without the half chaps, they look lovely, and don't slide around the lower leg at all.

Madeline
Jun. 30, 2009, 08:32 AM
Without half chaps mine definitely rode up. Ewwww.

dbadaro
Jun. 30, 2009, 11:16 AM
i have two pair of the kerrits full seats. love love love them! esp since i live in florida and the less i can wear to make myself cooler is better!