PDA

View Full Version : Photographer for Northeast Benefit?

17hTBmare
Jun. 29, 2009, 08:42 AM
Anybody got a website?

M. Owen
Jun. 29, 2009, 09:12 AM
I believe the photographer's website is aclassicexpression.com

I haven't seen photos posted yet, but someone in my barn said they expect to have them up early this week.

heartinrye
Jun. 29, 2009, 09:15 AM
I looked at some proofs during the show, I wouldn't get your hopes up. It definitely shows that the photographer does mostly morgan/breed shows and is new to jumping pics. Althoughthe nice thing is that he took photos of almost every jump on course so you have A LOT to choose from!

Sansena
Jun. 29, 2009, 09:54 AM
How does it work?

My horse was shown by someone else; I wasn't there to express interest in any particular class with the photographer. Is it realistic to think I can go to the website, once updated, and purchase photos of my guy NOW (afterthefact)?

I would imagine it should work that way, but one never knows.

heartinrye
Jun. 29, 2009, 10:12 AM
Yes, he seemed to be making the rounds on the rings, and the way he seems to have initially set it up online is by class #, so if you know class #'s, you're all set! Order away!

M. Owen
Jun. 29, 2009, 10:51 AM
Does anyone else see proofs posted yet? When I click on a link now, it takes me to a page not found error.

Twiceshy
Jun. 29, 2009, 11:10 AM
M. Owen we had a similar experience...the pictures that were up until this morning appeared to be last year's pictures. Perhaps the site is down for him to load this year's images?

WRT the proofs, Once Bitten (Twiceshy's DD) had a chance to look at her proofs prior to leaving and said there were some AMAZING pics but also a lot of shots from/of behind. ;) From looking at video her friends took of her trips it looked like he attempted 4-5 shots each trip.

M. Owen
Jun. 29, 2009, 12:28 PM
Twiceshy, what days were you guys there?? I wish I had seen you guys! People from my barn who saw the proofs had some nice butt shots too. Nothin' I love more than a butt shot in breeches!

kdriding
Jun. 29, 2009, 01:01 PM
The photographer replied to my email this am and said he hope to have them all up by tomorrow night. I can't wait, my daughter had a GREAT show!

Twiceshy
Jun. 29, 2009, 02:28 PM
OnceBitten was there on Thursday for a brief morning performance then stayed to hang out and watch. Someone had to stay behind and earn a living that day...:rolleyes:

DD also happened to catch a nice shot of kdriding's daughter and will hopefully be providing a copy of said picture shortly... ;)

OnceBitten
Jun. 29, 2009, 02:33 PM
I'm still getting an error message on the website for the photographer :cry:

and never fear, kdriding, i'm searching for my USB cord ;)

danosaur
Jun. 29, 2009, 02:39 PM
I had a TON of butt pics from this guy. Of course, those were the ones my horse was jumping best in...
also, my mom ordered two prints while at the show, and they turned out horrible. The colors were way off and the photo paper he used was cheap. I would buy the cd of pictures and print your own.

OnceBitten
Jun. 29, 2009, 02:43 PM
His flash made my chestnut look a little too orange-y. I agree with the poster who said that he seems to be more experienced in the Morgan/Breed shows - one of the pictures he took of my horse over fences in the indoor was a good half-second too early :\

kdriding
Jun. 29, 2009, 02:43 PM
I have faith my dear. You are quite the photographer! :D Haley had an incredible show for their first "A" show!!! Videos are coming as soon as I can edit my voice off them. No one wants to listen to my crazy banter during her rounds! lol

chancellor2
Jul. 1, 2009, 10:27 AM
Can someone tell me the heights of the jumps for the Jumper classes? I'm looking for an old friend and want to see if she was there. However, scrolling through a gazillion pictures of every jumper class would be too time prohibitive.

Sansena
Jul. 1, 2009, 11:41 AM
Anyone remember the class number of the Hopeful Jumpers, held in the jumper ring, Wednesday & (if memory serves) Thursday morning?

Also, class numbers of Adult/Childrens' hunter classes on Saturday?

danosaur
Jul. 1, 2009, 11:47 AM
153 154 155 were hopeful jumpers
and if by adult/children's you mean specials, then those were 115, 116, 117 on saturday

chancellor2
Jul. 1, 2009, 11:52 AM
How about the higher jumpers?

Sansena
Jul. 1, 2009, 12:00 PM
Thanks Dano.. That clinches it.
Photographer missed *all* classes my horse entered.

**sigh**

chancellor2
Jul. 1, 2009, 12:03 PM
That photographer needs some help with his website.

danosaur
Jul. 1, 2009, 12:09 PM
the higher jumpers were 168 169 170 and 174 for child adult highs
161 162 163 were high trainings
A/O's were 171 172 173
164 178 174 were the classics