PDA

View Full Version : Spruce Meadows pics

ChiliPepper09
Jun. 28, 2009, 06:23 PM
Anyone know the photographer at Spruce this year and where to find the pictures?? :)

eclipse
Jun. 29, 2009, 11:42 AM
http://www.sprucemeadows.com/federation.htm

It's generally CanSport, their link is in the bottom right corner (under links on the main Spruce page)

hanoverian_mare
Jun. 30, 2009, 01:41 AM
Actually the guy who does the cansport pictures had a heart attack during the indoor spruce shows and hasnt yet returned to taking pictures. I know Bonnie Herbers did pictures during the May shows, so perhaps she's there again for the summer. She doesnt generally post until the shows are all done though, so maybe check her website after next week is completed. www.herbersvet.ca/pbb
I know Ive seen one guy taking pictures at the Meadows on the Green everyday but I have no idea who that is!

eclipse
Jun. 30, 2009, 09:41 AM
Actually the guy who does the cansport pictures had a heart attack during the indoor spruce shows and hasnt yet returned to taking pictures. I know Bonnie Herbers did pictures during the May shows, so perhaps she's there again for the summer. She doesnt generally post until the shows are all done though, so maybe check her website after next week is completed. www.herbersvet.ca/pbb (http://www.herbersvet.ca/pbb)
I know Ive seen one guy taking pictures at the Meadows on the Green everyday but I have no idea who that is!

Oh wow, I had no idea AND I was in the Harvest Classic!!

hanoverian_mare
Jun. 30, 2009, 09:09 PM
Oh wow, I had no idea AND I was in the Harvest Classic!!

Oh it actually happened during the Winter Farewell! I havent heard any updates about him in awhile though, I sure hope he's okay!

Skybox
Jul. 6, 2009, 10:01 PM
Have you found the photo site?

*DS*
Jul. 16, 2009, 09:43 PM
I don't suppose anyone has figured out who the photographer was?

trilogy
Jul. 16, 2009, 10:38 PM
Cansport was there taking pictures but they are having some troubles with their website, hopefully any day now