PDA

View Full Version : Saddle Fit, Scott Hassler, Pam Goodrich, Fix-A-Test Sundays - Marshall, VA

dressagediosa
May. 21, 2009, 05:08 PM
-Colleen Meyer of Advanced Saddle Fit will be on-site for saddle fit consultations Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6, to try and accomodate those showing at Morven Park, Rubicon and Upperville. Colleen carries Albion and Black Country saddles, as well as her own fabulous Detente line, for both dressage and jumping. Spots are filling fast, so please email me at lauren@spriesersporthorse.com ASAP if you'd like a fitting.

- Our day clinic with Scott Hassler will be Tuesday, June 9. Auditing is $35, or $30 with a contribution to our potluck lunch. An RSVP is appreciated, but not required. The clinic will run its usual 6:30 am to 2 pm.

- Pam Goodrich is back for another excellent clinic June 28-29. Ride spots are available! $180 to ride, $35/$30+potluck to audit. Please email me for more information.

- And starting in July: Fix-A-Test Sundays! Come ride your test at our stellar facility and recieve coaching afterwards. $20/test, eventing and dressage tests, no braiding, no dress code; we're not even following USEF tack rules! Email me for registration info.

More information, directions and contact info at www.spriesersporthorse.com.