PDA

View Full Version : Diane Crump Benifit Show ROLL CALL

QHmom
May. 19, 2009, 09:24 PM
I was so glad to see that Fay Strasel ( Sunny's Corner Farm - Middleburg,VA) is hosting the Diane Crump Benifit show this weekend. I know our farm is attending! I was wondering who else was going. I hope it is a huge success!

PonyGrams
May. 20, 2009, 09:49 AM
I know Fay and her crew have put a lot of work into this show. The ring has wonderful footing and is all weather so even if we get a few showers no biggie. And the farm is absolultely wonderful.

Please come out and help support Diane Crump and Fay:D

trooper345
May. 20, 2009, 09:59 AM
This is the first I have heard of it!! Any web links? Would love to come out and support the cause!

PonyGrams
May. 20, 2009, 12:10 PM
Here is the web site for SCF. There is also an entry form so you can pre enter and save time in the morning. Just use the tab key to move around the form. You will also need to know what class #'s before you fill it out. Then just email it back.

Please pass the word to other's who may not be COTHer's

http://www.sunnyscorner.net/

farmgirl88
May. 20, 2009, 12:25 PM
WHat was there a benefit for DC?

FrenchFrytheEqHorse
May. 20, 2009, 12:31 PM
WHat was there a benefit for DC?

If you are asking "why was there a benefit for Diane Crump", it was to raise money for the overwhelming medical expenses she's paying off due to a serious injury a few months back. But I'm not sure that's what you want to know...

SidesaddleRider
May. 20, 2009, 02:55 PM
I was planning on going until I saw that all the adult divisions are in the afternoon (why is it that way at so many local shows??? So aggrevating...). For those of us hosting BBQs in the afternoon, it just doesn't work out. So have fun to all those that go!

LockeMeadows
May. 21, 2009, 04:26 AM
I was planning on going until I saw that all the adult divisions are in the afternoon (why is it that way at so many local shows??? So aggrevating...). For those of us hosting BBQs in the afternoon, it just doesn't work out. So have fun to all those that go!

That is the reason we moved all of out adult classes to the morning this year. It worked out very well at our first show which had a huge adult turn-out. :yes:

Trixie
May. 21, 2009, 09:16 AM
I like the adult divisions in the afternoon. It gives me a chance to be lazy in the morning. :lol:

farmgirl88
May. 21, 2009, 11:28 AM
ahh thats too bad! I didnt know she was even injured so when i heard there was a abenefit show for her i was like WHAT?!

PonyGrams
May. 25, 2009, 03:45 PM
Went to the show this morning and had a BLAST!! It was my 3year old grand daughter's very first show doing leadline and she won first place. My other grand daughter who is 13 (almost) did very well also winning Champion in
Pony please with a field of 15.

The show was very well attended with many horses waiting to go when we left.

Everyone had a great time and the show was very well run. There ws plenty of parking close to the ring so you didn't have to walk miles. I would like to say that I hope Fay will do more shows out at Sunny's Corner Farm!

Picturesque
May. 25, 2009, 08:35 PM
A few students and I went to her show and had a great time. Fay and her crew did a wonderful job putting the horse show together! It was very well attended and she had some very fancy ponies there as well as a great turnout. The idea of the silent auction was also a super addition. I know Diane i so appreciative of everyones support and well wishes. I am sure if they have more shows there they will be well attended. The ring, jumps and schooling area were great.

Anyplace Farm
May. 26, 2009, 09:39 AM
Glad to hear this was such a success! Fay does a great job on her shows and I know Diane had to be appreciative.

Glad you guys had a great time!