PDA

View Full Version : Photographer at St.Christopher's

pleasedaspunch
May. 10, 2009, 07:57 PM
Can anyone tell me who was doing the photography this weekend? Thanks!!

gmv567
May. 10, 2009, 08:07 PM
I think it was Hoof Prints Photography.

RAM
May. 10, 2009, 10:41 PM
It was Hoof Print Images. They took pictures in all three rings. They will start posting pictures on their web site tomorrow and hope to have it completely on line by the end of the week.

Congratulations to all the show Champions. They received a picture frame and a free 5x7 picture. There was special presentations in the ring whenever possible. I was the one giving out ribbons, etc. My nickname at the show was "Ribbon Lady".

http://www.hoofprintimages.com

jse
May. 11, 2009, 12:11 AM
As a side note, I heard this show was a lot of fun!
Friends went and had never been before and they were very impressed and loved it!

Squeak97
May. 11, 2009, 04:34 PM
It was hoofprintimages.com. They usually do a very good job, I saw pictures from every event when they had them on display on the laptops. :) They'll be on friday i believe

Kahuna
May. 11, 2009, 09:24 PM
As a side note, I heard this show was a lot of fun!
Friends went and had never been before and they were very impressed and loved it!
St. C is a great show!:yes:
RAM, did you give out the ribbons on Sunday for the a/a jumper classic?

bascher
May. 11, 2009, 09:25 PM
St. Chris's was a lovely show this year...and the Chinese food was AMAZING as always :D

RAM
May. 11, 2009, 10:02 PM
Hi Kahuna. I did not do the jumper ring on Sunday. I was very busy with both rings in hunter land. Lots of jogs in the pony ring and several trophies to award. There was someone helping in the office that did the jumpers for me.

Kahuna
May. 11, 2009, 10:06 PM
Hi Kahuna. I did not do the jumper ring on Sunday. I was very busy with both rings in hunter land. Lots of jogs in the pony ring and several trophies to award. There was someone helping in the office that did the jumpers for me.
Thanks for letting me know - I didn't think it was you with an Ace bandage on your wrist on Sunday.;)

pleasedaspunch
May. 11, 2009, 10:09 PM
St. Chris's was a lovely show this year...and the Chinese food was AMAZING as always :D

Ooo I miss Quentin's Chinese food lol I forgot all about it

iridehorses
May. 11, 2009, 10:52 PM
Ooo I miss Quentin's Chinese food lol I forgot all about it

you cant forget the lemonade and limeaid!!!

also, numbers were pretty great this year, in my opinion, besides the fact the high jr/ao classic didnt fill...

RAM
May. 12, 2009, 08:30 AM
The ace bandage was an improvement, she had a splint on earlier in the week. I will be at the Swan Lake AA show in June handing out ribbons - not sure how many of the 4 rings I will be covering. Kahuna, have I met you before?