PDA

View Full Version : New baby!

Justice
Apr. 27, 2009, 01:19 PM
And this time it has FOUR legs! Introducing the newest member of our family:
http://www.silvercreeksporthorses.com/Video/Estella.wmv

Special thanks to Silver Creek Sporthorses (sales barn) and Huntervale Farms (breeder) for their help and encouragement. She's a two-year-old by Escapade out of a Jupiter mare. I haven't seen her in person because it was an impulse buy and I was NOT shopping, but she reminded me so much of the Jupiter babies I've had that I couldn't help myself.

After a 6 year furlough to produce human babies (can it possible have been that long?), I'm definitely ready. Let's hope I remember how to ride. Baby Greens 2011, here we come!

RugBug
Apr. 27, 2009, 01:37 PM
Congratulations Justice! She's lovely.

(Was her video posted on that Jupiter thread? 'Cause I remember seeing it before... If so...visiting COTH was little dangerous for you, eh. :winkgrin:)

Justice
Apr. 27, 2009, 01:41 PM
This is why I try to stay away from the mall. I have no talent for window shopping whatsoever!

Nski32
Apr. 27, 2009, 02:16 PM
Shes got quite the jump on her! Beautiful floaty trot! Very cute!
Congratulations :yes:

Christa P
Apr. 27, 2009, 02:48 PM
What are her dams lines, specificly who is her granddam? Just curious - I had a TB mare (Lillie Darwin) that I leased out for breeding and she had a premium Jupiter filly. I know the filly was sold out west as a yearling in 1999, but I would love to find out where she is and she could very well be a broodmare.

Christa

HuntJumpSC
Apr. 27, 2009, 02:57 PM
Lovely girl! Congrats! :)

desilu
Apr. 27, 2009, 03:01 PM
She's lovely....congratulations!

Justice
Apr. 27, 2009, 03:03 PM
Christa P,

This one is out of Zhoya who is by Tannenburg. Some friends and I bought a 2-year-old and two yearlings from Cindy Frank, Jupiter's old owner in 1999 and shipped them to California, but they were all colts. However, I do remember hearing about one that was sold that I *think* they called Lily's filly, that jumped like a freak of nature. It would be interesting to hear what happened to her.

anchorsaway
Apr. 27, 2009, 04:40 PM
Congratulations!

She's adorable :) and what a nice mover!!

Summit Springs Farm
Apr. 27, 2009, 05:36 PM
Freaky good mover, great jump. Great purchase!

Jessi P
Apr. 27, 2009, 06:34 PM
Love that trot, and what a nice jump she has, well done! Congratulations!

PNWjumper
Apr. 27, 2009, 08:06 PM
What a gorgeous girl! Congratulations! :)

JRHunter2006
Apr. 27, 2009, 08:45 PM
Congrats on the new baby!! Justice will like to have a little sister :)
When will you be getting her? and will you be bringing her to Marks or somewhere else??

Justice
Apr. 27, 2009, 08:55 PM
She'll have a nighttime stall when the weather gets bad, but I want her to be out playing in a big field as much as possible.

I saw your guys at the barn - they are so good looking!

JRHunter2006
Apr. 27, 2009, 10:12 PM
She'll have a nighttime stall when the weather gets bad, but I want her to be out playing in a big field as much as possible.

I saw your guys at the barn - they are so good looking!

That sounds like a good plan, they don't get to go out too much at Marks and I'm sure she will appreciate being able to run and play all day. My little guy is so mad to be on stall rest!

And thanks for the compliment!! They are good boys :)

Valeureux
Apr. 27, 2009, 10:22 PM
what a cutie! :)

trakehner013
Apr. 27, 2009, 11:15 PM
She's very cute congrats!

Chef Jade
Apr. 27, 2009, 11:30 PM
YAY! And the most exciting part is you are back on COTH!

I definitely remember a Lillie's Filly at Cindy's (is that who you leased her to, Christa P?). I bet my mom would remember better, and probably even has video tucked away somewhere. She keeps in touch with Cindy on a regular basis, so if that is where your mare was at, we can inquire for you.