PDA

View Full Version : Show me pics of your favorite collar monograms!

Ready2Ride
Apr. 11, 2009, 10:30 PM
I've NEVER gotten a collar monogrammed before, and I have a ton of shirts to get done for both my daughter and myself, so I'd love ideas and pics for inspiration.
What do you all like getting on your collars? just a design, 3 initials, 1st initial only, last initial only, first name? favorite thread colors? cute ideas for an 8 year old, as well as for myself.

THANKS!

copper1
Apr. 12, 2009, 07:40 AM
all of the above! I get a different monogram on the two collars that come with the shirts. Some are first intial,some three. some with the brackets, some without.

JrHunterRider
Apr. 12, 2009, 08:22 AM
I have the Hanoverian brand on my one collar and getting the New York Yankees symbol on the other for my trainer. :yes:

Nikki^
Apr. 12, 2009, 08:54 AM
I have the Hanoverian brand on my one collar and getting the New York Yankees symbol on the other for my trainer. :yes:

How fun! I would've never thought of that. :D

supershorty628
Apr. 12, 2009, 09:29 AM
When I was showing my large pony, Pendleton Sly Fox, I had a collar that had a paw print embroidered on it and it said Sly Fox beneath it. Am I the only one who grew up calling collars "chokers"?

eventchic33
Apr. 12, 2009, 09:37 AM
I don't know what a collar is but I do know what a choker is supershorty!!!!

Well now I know what a collar is. I have been enlightened.

Valeureux
Apr. 12, 2009, 12:28 PM
I've always called them chokers, and I'm 16 :D

WorthTheWait95
Apr. 12, 2009, 12:32 PM
I call them chokers too. Collars bring to mind thoughts of dogs :lol:

No pics but I've had some fun ones in the past with flowers entwined around my initials, horse shoes and one with a four leaf clover.

pwrply
Apr. 12, 2009, 01:07 PM
I've NEVER gotten a collar monogrammed before, and I have a ton of shirts to get done for both my daughter and myself, so I'd love ideas and pics for inspiration.
What do you all like getting on your collars? just a design, 3 initials, 1st initial only, last initial only, first name? favorite thread colors? cute ideas for an 8 year old, as well as for myself.

THANKS!

I have a two year son. I just got his name monogrammed on one of my collars. I love it!:)

bellboots
Apr. 12, 2009, 09:21 PM
I have my son's initials on anything that I have with a monogram. His initials include my first name initial and hubby's first name initial - so it ends up that the 3 letters in the monogram are made up of the letters from all of our first names. Since they are my bigget supporters, I felt it was a nice way to say "thanks!"

KristieBee
Apr. 12, 2009, 10:24 PM
how creative, everyone! i love it. never would have thought of doing anything but my own initials. but as my horse's show name is two initials, i think i'll be putting his name on my next monogrammed choker. :)

Ready2Ride
Apr. 13, 2009, 12:43 PM
I thought about getting the initials of our farm name. Anyone do this? Is this a good idea or bad idea??? Thanks